What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Its a girl in my department that is an absolute train wreck....we hate working with her. She is on leave and is supposed to come back next week. During our meeting today, I was super honest and stated that we have been managing better without her and others jumped on the bandwagon. Hopefully she does not return back to work.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I told my mother that her card playing cronies were crooks. That hurt her feelers and I should call her up and apologize but I don't want to. o:)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Thats probably a filter. My guilt is getting to me and feel like i should confess.
  • PangPangPrincess109
    PangPangPrincess109 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A guy on the subway muttered something about me in Chinese because I was occupying a seat.

So whenever the subway approached a destination, I'd pretend like I was about to free up my seat.. Only to then sit back down and readjust my items on my lap. Talk about irked..
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I took "susan's" coffee at Starbucks. To be fair, I thought it was mine and wondered why they had made me a venti instead of a grande for 1/2 an hour... until I saw the label.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet. But it’s only a quarter to eight in the morning.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    I screamed bloody murder at my pet for knocking over and shattering my mixing glass.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    I screamed bloody murder at my pet for knocking over and shattering my mixing glass.

Just make sure you tell them sorry later. :smile: (or am I the only one who does that?)
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    This mean old lady just came back from rehab, and instead of me being happy that she is ok, I'm pissed that she is back at work acting mean again. I should just be happy for her good health, but I want her in good health and at home :frowning:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Everything.. Because today, I don't feel like being nice..
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Called some people aholes and f.ckers... but under my breath or in my mind.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I said *kitten* way too many times today. I think I reached my limit for the week.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I haven't had much patience with my 91yr old mother today.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Used Instant Messenger to message my work bestie talking about another co worker and she was in a meeting. She said that she hurried up and deleted before she anyone could read it - we hope!
  • Krissy_Renae
    Krissy_Renae Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hung up on a client today because they were annoying me, severely so. I had my secretary call back to apologize for our lost connection and to reschedule due to another meeting starting up... there was no meeting. Just lunch :)
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,659 Member
    Options
    ignored our quality assurance lady cause she is a pain in the *kitten* and thinks her 2 years experience in my industry beats my 10 years and she thinks she knows more than me.......... how wrong she is
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Wed. I told some snotty lady at the bank to "*kitten* off" and then hung up on her. :neutral::blush::lol:
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Wed. I told some snotty lady at the bank to "*kitten* off" and then hung up on her. :neutral::blush::lol:

That might not be so nice but I bet it felt really good!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I've been good so far. I will check back in.