What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I've told a few people off. They deserved it but that's not normally something I like to do first thing in the morning.

You should include that you didn't send good morning feet snaps too. That probably wasn't very nice either. :p

LOL I really need a pedicure.. that's my excuse. I haven't checked my snap for days. I suppose I should do that today.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I've told a few people off. They deserved it but that's not normally something I like to do first thing in the morning.

You should include that you didn't send good morning feet snaps too. That probably wasn't very nice either. :p

LOL I really need a pedicure.. that's my excuse. I haven't checked my snap for days. I suppose I should do that today.

Yes you probably should although no rooster pics today, sorry.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

LOL you dork.

If your rooster can't do this, then I don't want it anyway.

gzn10408zf7a.gif
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

LOL you dork.

gzn10408zf7a.gif

Jesus no he can't but I need to teach him this skill, this would be very useful!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

LOL you dork.

gzn10408zf7a.gif

This has all the makings of a perfect morning
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

LOL you dork.

gzn10408zf7a.gif

Jesus no he can't but I need to teach him this skill, this would be very useful!

He would be the most popular rooster around!

LOL you dork.

gzn10408zf7a.gif

This has all the makings of a perfect morning

It really does, doesn't it?
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I didn't tell this lady that her shirt was on backwards.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I said "What mean thing are you going to say to me today"!!!!!!!!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Not today, but last Friday I saw a woman in white pants leaving a store and her brightly colored undies showed right through. Didn't really feel like stepping out of line to tell her. Oops. :blush:
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I spoke my mind

That's ok, your mind is pretty good.
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I hung up on a customer. They were cursing and yelling at me though for something completely out of my control. We're not supposed to hang up, but I'm not getting paid for that. I'm not even sure how they got me on the phone to begin with.
  • 81Katz
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I spoke my mind

Thanks. That's too nice to say in this thread

Well screw you and your pretty good mind!!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I spoke my mind

Thanks. That's too nice to say in this thread

LOL at "that's too nice to say in this thread"....
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Wasn't in the mood to play "romper room" last night :/
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I’m purposely avoiding opening my texts because I don’t want to deal with the mom from kid3’s soccer team who wants me to organize some sort of special event for their last practice of the year tomorrow. She wants me to call the coach and get permission for them to wear a favorite jersey instead of their practice kit and to invite everyone to go get ice cream after practice. No. I work nights, I work tonight. I just organized a giant end-of-season party for their last game. The party was Sunday. They don’t need another on Thursday.

It’s not like they won’t see each other again - almost all of them will be at pre-tryout camp in 2 weeks and tryouts after that AND the club has already said they intend to pretty much keep this team together and with the same coach next year. I know I’m the team manager, but if you want another stupid party, you do the work. I’m done for the year. Quit texting me about it.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I have not had and human contact today, so I've been nice by default. I will be heading to the DMV later....
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    I have not had and human contact today, so I've been nice by default. I will be heading to the DMV later....

@VUA21 - How about today? I know you didn't go two whole days of being "good"!
  • JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Work.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    JMed29 wrote: »
    Work.

@jmed29 - ha!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I'm getting off work early today for a 3:30 appointment, however, my appointment was pushed back and I am still leaving early. It feels great out. Sorry, not sorry.