New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Ah, that Marshmallow Peanut Butter is one of my favorites and I can't find it anymore *weeps*
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Soooooo people who have tried the donettes and pop tarts cereals. 150 calories is a little spendy on cereal for me so how are the serving sizes? Would 2/3rds still be respectable?

150 calories worth of the pop tarts cereal (either flavor, they’re the save calories per serving) is 41 grams. I think you get plenty for this, especially if you eat it as a dry snack like I do, because you can make it last forever just about by sucking on one piece at a time until the frosting melts off on your tongue! This is what 40.6 grams measured out looks like:
    zma52sdom0y1.png
    ia6ah835vlvo.jpeg
    6rwep9kg323j.jpeg

Also, I know we already reviewed Enlightened’s marshmallow peanut butter pint, but it reminded me of something that I couldn’t put my finger on until now: it tastes JUST like the white chocolate Reese’s cups!!!! IDENTICAL.
    3d8aaiil3nvb.jpeg

Nice presentation! :) I'll bite the bullet and get 'em all. But now it's supposed to rain most of next week so...ugh!

Ooooh and I wanted to try the marshmallow peanut butter enlightened but it's been so elusive.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I like the smart sweet gummies but there way too expensive and they make me constipated. Anyone else ?
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited January 2019
    Heads up for those who shop on Amazon, there’s a deal of the day offer on Quest and there’s some really good prices!!!!
    That being said, I went on there to buy more Smart Sweets gummies which I’ve only recently begun eating, does anyone know if these ever go on sale!?
    v6r236b4y0dk.png
    4w8m3l292h9a.png

Ughh its so hard to turn down the deal on the cinnamon quest protein powder but I don't know if i'll like it. Darn this sensitive stomach! Edit: I bought it. Couldn't turn that down. If i don't like it i'm sure my fiance will finish it off :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Heads up for those who shop on Amazon, there’s a deal of the day offer on Quest and there’s some really good prices!!!!
    That being said, I went on there to buy more Smart Sweets gummies which I’ve only recently begun eating, does anyone know if these ever go on sale!?
    v6r236b4y0dk.png
    4w8m3l292h9a.png

Ughh its so hard to turn down the deal on the cinnamon quest protein powder but I don't know if i'll like it. Darn this sensitive stomach!

WOW that is an awesome deal on quest bars thanks for the heads up!!!!! Cheapest I've seen! I haven't been eating them lately....but at that price it is too hard to pass up!! :D

Saw the double stuff oreos today at the store and was SOOO tempted to buy them, but I am not such a fan of the regular cream that I would want a whole box unless they are really that awesome. I bought more of the carrot cake instead, lol. Those are my favorite oreos ever I think.

Can't wait to see who tries the super stuffed first. Still cannot find the poptarts or powdered donut cereal though :( .
  • glassyo
    v6r236b4y0dk.png
    4w8m3l292h9a.png

Ughh its so hard to turn down the deal on the cinnamon quest protein powder but I don't know if i'll like it. Darn this sensitive stomach!

WOW that is an awesome deal on quest bars thanks for the heads up!!!!! Cheapest I've seen! I haven't been eating them lately....but at that price it is too hard to pass up!! :D

Saw the double stuff oreos today at the store and was SOOO tempted to buy them, but I am not such a fan of the regular cream that I would want a whole box unless they are really that awesome. I bought more of the carrot cake instead, lol. Those are my favorite oreos ever I think.

Can't wait to see who tries the super stuffed first. Still cannot find the poptarts or powdered donut cereal though :( .

Walmart.com has all the new fun cereals.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    @hgycta Nope, Smart Sweets never go on sale as far as I can see :( Sucks because those gummy fish are my addiction lol. I did get them marked down at Whole Foods about a week ago -- they had them for less than $3, which isn't much of a deal but I'll take it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    @hgycta Nope, Smart Sweets never go on sale as far as I can see :( Sucks because those gummy fish are my addiction lol. I did get them marked down at Whole Foods about a week ago -- they had them for less than $3, which isn't much of a deal but I'll take it.

I kind of went nuts and after splurging on one of each flavor from GNC I tried them all this morning in one sitting... the gummy fish were definitely my favorite, too!!! @vnb_208 they didn't make me constipated (yet), but rather the complete opposite seems to be happening... xD Lesson learned! But I had to decide which one I liked the most!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    v6r236b4y0dk.png
    4w8m3l292h9a.png

Walmart will be the place to find both.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I tried the Snickers Maple & loved how creamy it was, but didn't note much overall maple flavor in the bar. The bar definitely smelled like maple (strange that it didn't translate taste wise).

1460976444_2d3c483b9a_m.jpg

Waiting for the day Hershey's brings this bar back.
  • glassyo
    I tried the Snickers Maple & loved how creamy it was, but didn't note much overall maple flavor in the bar. The bar definitely smelled like maple (strange that it didn't translate taste wise).

1460976444_2d3c483b9a_m.jpg

Waiting for the day Hershey's brings this bar back.

Oh weird because the Snickers Maple definitely had an extra taste to it but I haven't tried the Almond one yet to compare. I did scarf down those 4 pieces of the peanut butter one tho. :)
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    I did this snack crate sample box only one dollar and they send you snack from round the world. It’s a subscription but you just email them and cancel after your first box for one dollar is shipped. Lots of fun things I can’t wait to try!

Wow had to do a massive double take. A lot of those are pretty good.
  • Noreenmarie1234

Darn I missed this !

@iogiatype you have had some? Which are the best? Can’t wait to try!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I posted these before but I think they changed the formula because they were a lot better this time! Only 130 calories. A little more chewy than rice Kristy treats, but they have a nice crunch to them. I won a giveaway so maybe that’s why they taste so good this time. Free always seems to taste better LOL. BUT I do think they changed something because I don’t remember liking that much. 46i1bnlhomd4.jpeg
    7r6zstz0sfyy.jpeg

@hgycta omg the marshmallows taste EXACTLY like lucky charms. Now I don’t have to buy fruit loops w marshmallows, I can add my own lol.