New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ge4lfwyp3qb1.jpg
    This us UK flavor and I'm so jealous !

Omg me too I LOVEEE BROWN SUGAR . I used to love the brown sugar Haagen daas 5 ingredient ice cream before they stopped making it. Too bad those $1 snack crate try the world boxes don’t include ice cream 😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Can’t remember if someone posted this.. d934t6eam3tw.jpeg

Also they have brought back pretty much every past cereal it seems like especially Kellogg’s lol. I noticed when I found some pics of old breakfast stuff for the what do you wish they’d bring back thread. I wish they’d bring back the Cinnabon bars and French toast pop tarts.

• josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    These were 1.49 for a 4-pack. 410 calories for all 4. Am I remembering correctly that they used to have these years ago? I faintly remember buying these in the airport for breakfast years ago. My daughter and I got them as a treat on our trip. She loved them, but she will eat anything sweet and is easy to please. I did not like them at all. My daughters were better though and looked like they had more cinnamon filling than mine (in the bottom photo).

They were quite chewy and not nearly as enjoyable as the cinnamon rolls from pizza hut! The pizza hut cinnabon mini cinnamon rolls were a lot better! The cinnabon icing is much better! I didn't like how chewy and tasteless the cinnamon rolls were without the icing. I could have bought a Pillsbury cinnamon roll of 12 and baked a dozen myself for 1.50! rd34jhsnum2v.png
    7neiiijhvkng.png

Are these the mcdonalds ones? If so, they were out in 2007. I loved them then!! Or are they cinnabon? Those were tasteless and sad. the mcdonalds ones would swim in icing from what I remember. I haven't been to McDonalds since probably 2007 so I can't remember if they even discontinued them to begin with.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ge4lfwyp3qb1.jpg
    This us UK flavor and I'm so jealous !

I'm moving to the UK :D
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Who makes this? Where did you see it? Tried googling no luck...
    roa3y41xwnbb.png

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @pancakerunner any info yet on what Halo Top's new gold edition ice cream flavor will be?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    @pancakerunner any info yet on what Halo Top's new gold edition ice cream flavor will be?

Speaking of, I found strawberry Halo Top at the store the other day. I'm not a huge strawberry ice cream fan, but it was really good! And now I can't find it again, of course.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    h79xkf0qqd1u.png Walnut milk isn't a new concept, but seeing this pic reminded me how much I liked Elmhurst pistachio milk!

hpe89uiumjv2.png
    I wish I could find in stores :(
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    h79xkf0qqd1u.png Walnut milk isn't a new concept, but seeing this pic reminded me how much I liked Elmhurst pistachio milk!

hpe89uiumjv2.png
    I wish I could find in stores :(

i like the walnut milk stop & shop/giant was giving it out free a few weeks ago i grabbed 3
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    fzf9cmv9go3y.png
    Maybe a "filled with something" cookie? I hope it is something good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    fzf9cmv9go3y.png
    Maybe a "filled with something" cookie? I hope it is something good.

Looks like jelly beans haha.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    0w7lq8wz2wbw.jpg
    I've been waiting forever for this to come to the US!!

I looked at a 7/11, Speedway, & CVS & still haven't found it.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Also they have brought back pretty much every past cereal it seems like especially Kellogg’s lol. I noticed when I found some pics of old breakfast stuff for the what do you wish they’d bring back thread. I wish they’d bring back the Cinnabon bars and French toast pop tarts.

@Noreenmarie1234 is this in stores?? Can't imagine chicken in my cereal with milk but might be a tasty snack dry 🤔 Also. I cant seem to find the thread for products you wish theyd bring back...any way you can provide a link? Sounds like a thread id loove 😍
  • Softballtime
    Softballtime Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    0w7lq8wz2wbw.jpg
    I've been waiting forever for this to come to the US!!

I looked at a 7/11, Speedway, & CVS & still haven't found it.

Found it at Walmart.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    widgit808 wrote: »

@Noreenmarie1234 is this in stores?? Can't imagine chicken in my cereal with milk but might be a tasty snack dry 🤔 Also. I cant seem to find the thread for products you wish theyd bring back...any way you can provide a link? Sounds like a thread id loove 😍

Not @Noreenmarie1234 but https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10171040/foods-you-wish-they-would-bring-back#latest