Women in their 30s trying to get back on track!

Options

Replies

• tobeme3
    tobeme3 Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    pause
  • MagesticMalloy
    MagesticMalloy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dam I still haven't figured out how to add friends or become an official group member :(

I've just started the 5:2 diet today. Does anyone else do this or tried it and how did you find it?
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Adding friends : click on their name. New screen pops up, click their name again. New screen that pops up should have the little "man with a + in his neck" should be there. Click that to add. It will say to type your full name and gives a place for a note as well. 😁 happy adding!
    Anyone who wants can feel free to add me as well...
  • mildred1984
    mildred1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ya’ll!
    I’m 34, going to be 35in July. I’ve been on a weight loss journey now since 2007. I was at my most 267 lb. it’s been up and down. I got to 130lb and then went back up to 200lbs. I’m finally back at 160’s. I go down a few pounds and when I see I lost weight I gain it back. So back in the saddle again. I’m looking for movation and support as I continue my journey and in turn give the same.
  • francetel22
    francetel22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a tough time getting/staying motivated. I could use all the help that I can get. Any tips to get it into high gear? I want to feel and look healthy!
  • jennayyyye
    jennayyyye Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm with y'all. I'm trying to get back on track, well, actually get on track. I'm less than a week away from 30 and trying to kick it off with a bang. Going to try eating better and working out more. If anyone wants to add me as a friend and give/want support, go for it. I'm a great cheerleader for others but not for myself, for some reason.
  • proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Ill be 33 in march and yes it does seem more difficult to lose the weight. If i look at a burger i gain 10 lbs!
  • AmbersAstros
    AmbersAstros Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It doesn't feel like I'm about to be 32 in April yet here we are. To be fair nobody believes I'm that old and I'm ok with that. 😂😂

Trying to get it together and lose what I need to now because the older you get the harder it gets. However, seasonal depression is kicking my butt right now so any help and friends are welcomed!
  • ettenaej
    ettenaej Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I turned 34 at the beginning of this month. After two babies back to back and being a stay at home mom for a few years, I went to nursing school. I just graduated and realized I gained 25+ lbs over the past two years. Need to get back on track.

I’m down 11 lbs and I’m hoping to knee motivated and stay on track.

Good luck to all you ladies! 😊

We can do this!! 💪🏼💪🏼
  • brittblackm
    brittblackm Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi all! I turned 30 this summer and went back to work (special ed teacher) this fall after being a SAHM to my baby for nearly 2 years... I never really got back into health and fitness after having my baby but managed to maintain an okay weight... since going back to work I have put on ~7 lbs in just a few months... am now back to the weight I was leaving the hospital after giving birth!

Finally feeling ready to COMMIT to making the time for myself to exercise and eat right... but definitely nervous about losing the motivation as I have countless times over the past two years!

Feel free to friend me for mutual support!
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! Nice to not feel like I'm the only person in my boat too...welcome aboard!
  • Veg_Fairy
    Veg_Fairy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to reach my goal weight before I turn 30 next year
  • Janicep184
    Janicep184 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m hoping to reach my goal this year and keep it off before i turn 40 next year. 30lbs to go 🤞
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I just started my period and leading up to today I was going "off the wagon" on snack foods I've managed to avoid all month.

Not gonna lie...I'm trying super hard not to let this be me in a few days. I've already had to remind myself that no, it is NOT okay for me to just stick my hand in a bag of trail mix because before I know it, the bag will be half-full...I keep a mini scale in my desk at work, so I'm always very specific with how much I eat, but it's almost that time of the month and I can feel it digging away at me and wanting me to give in to temptation....

Anyway, hope everyone has a good weekend!