New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    00014100050179CF-1.png

This is a bit better than The Ranch with more flavoring, but I still don't really like the texture of these compared to the regular Goldfish crackers. I can't get over how big the fish are. I bet these fish look at the regular fish & want to say do you even lift bro?

Do you even lift bro...lololol...love it!
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    rkxximoaxjth.jpg
    Tried the new Flamin' Hot Doritos. They're not bad. Slightly spicier version of the Nacho flavor.
    p83rmjy6k7ks.jpg

Had these today..they r really good! Definitely made me break a sweat. Ive been disappointed with regular ol doritos lately due to lack of seasoning...these make up for it and r jam packed!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, as much as I love the cotton candy bang, their cookies & cream high protein coffee is awful. Initially it tastes great, but then the aftertaste quickly ruins it, very artificial tasting! I couldn’t even finish half of it :/ I was so excited for it, too, I’m glad I didn’t order an entire case when they announced it!!
    qalmvb29otiv.jpeg
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    josette06 wrote: »
    These were 1.49 for a 4-pack. 410 calories for all 4. Am I remembering correctly that they used to have these years ago? I faintly remember buying these in the airport for breakfast years ago. My daughter and I got them as a treat on our trip. She loved them, but she will eat anything sweet and is easy to please. I did not like them at all. My daughters were better though and looked like they had more cinnamon filling than mine (in the bottom photo).

They were quite chewy and not nearly as enjoyable as the cinnamon rolls from pizza hut! The pizza hut cinnabon mini cinnamon rolls were a lot better! The cinnabon icing is much better! I didn't like how chewy and tasteless the cinnamon rolls were without the icing. I could have bought a Pillsbury cinnamon roll of 12 and baked a dozen myself for 1.50! rd34jhsnum2v.png
    7neiiijhvkng.png

Are these the mcdonalds ones? If so, they were out in 2007. I loved them then!! Or are they cinnabon? Those were tasteless and sad. the mcdonalds ones would swim in icing from what I remember. I haven't been to McDonalds since probably 2007 so I can't remember if they even discontinued them to begin with.

If you’re referring to the McDonalds’ cinnamelts, they still sell them!!! At least the store I go to in Maryland, does!!

Yes!! I'll have to go get some. I loved them.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    These were 1.49 for a 4-pack. 410 calories for all 4. Am I remembering correctly that they used to have these years ago? I faintly remember buying these in the airport for breakfast years ago. My daughter and I got them as a treat on our trip. She loved them, but she will eat anything sweet and is easy to please. I did not like them at all. My daughters were better though and looked like they had more cinnamon filling than mine (in the bottom photo).

They were quite chewy and not nearly as enjoyable as the cinnamon rolls from pizza hut! The pizza hut cinnabon mini cinnamon rolls were a lot better! The cinnabon icing is much better! I didn't like how chewy and tasteless the cinnamon rolls were without the icing. I could have bought a Pillsbury cinnamon roll of 12 and baked a dozen myself for 1.50! rd34jhsnum2v.png
    7neiiijhvkng.png

Are these the mcdonalds ones? If so, they were out in 2007. I loved them then!! Or are they cinnabon? Those were tasteless and sad. the mcdonalds ones would swim in icing from what I remember. I haven't been to McDonalds since probably 2007 so I can't remember if they even discontinued them to begin with.

If you’re referring to the McDonalds’ cinnamelts, they still sell them!!! At least the store I go to in Maryland, does!!

Yes!! I'll have to go get some. I loved them.

Not here in CT havent seen them in more than 8 years
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Kid approved

I did what someone did on Instagram & smushed two of the creams together to make an even bigger cookie :D. I dropped one of the chocolate wafers on the floor so just used the other one & made it look like an Oreo fidget spinner.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    cab9u3gr74bk.jpeg

I don’t really care much for Oreos, but this I wanna try!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    admaarie wrote: »
    cab9u3gr74bk.jpeg

Omg when I saw this earlier on instagram I scrolled past because I thought it was an old pic of the kettle corn! I didn't realize it was a different flavor, until you posted! I want to try them too.

I think it would be really good with a buttery shortbread like oreo cookie base and a sweet and salty buttercream filling! They should make one with chocolate cookie too for a chocolate covered popcorn flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    admaarie wrote: »
    cab9u3gr74bk.jpeg

Omg when I saw this earlier on instagram I scrolled past because I thought it was an old pic of the kettle corn! I didn't realize it was a different flavor, until you posted! I want to try them too.

I think it would be really good with a buttery shortbread like oreo cookie base and a sweet and salty buttercream filling! They should make one with chocolate cookie too for a chocolate covered popcorn flavor.

I bet this would be good on Enlightened's Movie Night ice cream.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    ngrv9d97occm.png
    This looks good.

Now you are making me hungry for ice cream and oreos for breakfast @kellyjellybellyjelly :D

Oooo! That might be nice for smoothies and nice cream
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg
    Idk if their new but its new to me... I'm a fan of the tuna packs so I'm will be grabbing some and storing them in my purse and office

People at my work love these flavored tuna packs. I tried a ranch one and hated it. Flavored tuna is just bizarre to me.

ETA: Just noticed this was chicken ones. haha
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg
    Idk if their new but its new to me... I'm a fan of the tuna packs so I'm will be grabbing some and storing them in my purse and office

I grabbed the lemon pepper on at the store the other day but haven't tried it yet. The ginger soy one sounds good so if I ever see it I'll grab that one. Easy things to stick in my purse and bag when I'm out and about.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg

There were a lot of promotions when they first came out, and I too am a fan of the Starkist tuna packs, so I tried the chicken salad and lemon pepper flavors. They weren't bad, but not great either. The chicken salad pouches seemed under-filled and had a poor mayo vs chicken ratio. I was convinced that the makers deliberately decided to skimp on the chicken, doubled the amount of mayo, and hoped nobody would notice. The tuna salad pouches are much better imo. In the end, after comparing the protein content between the chicken pouches I tried and my tuna packets, I stuck with the original tuna flavors.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I've tried to get into the flavored tuna packets but I just can't. I'm pretty picky with tuna. However, I REALLY liked the Infusions cups they had in the Sundried Tomato flavor -- I was able to eat that right out of the container, no bread or anything. But now I can't find it in stores! It was a freebie at Shop Rite at one point, but now they no longer carry it :( Speaking of stores getting rid of things I love: Shop Rite stopped carrying Enlightened Marshmallow Peanut Butter! So bummed as it's one of my favorite flavors.