Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 4

Options

Replies

• abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    CW 198.6 yippee!!!
    It's been hard for me to work out this last week... But i will do better this week.. Food is not a problem, its just the exercise.. Baby steps....
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    i caught my boyfriend digging in my goal jeans with my money in them ! he had no idea what they ment and felt really bad afterwards so he told me for every week i worked out and stayed with in my calories he'd double my money!
    Nice!!! Great to have that support!!!
  • jella876
    jella876 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE PLEASE TELL ME HOW ANY ONE
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have lots of catching up to do on all the thread. I've just caught a few messages here and there. I hope next week is a better week for me. Sometimes I think I have no time to breath. This summer has been quite an emotional summer for me. It's almost as though a tornado came through my life and left everything a mess. I'm trying to clean it all up, but sometimes finding myself overwhelmed. One day at a time, I keep telling myself. Eventually, I'll be able to breath again! I keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason and my whirlwind will help my life get better. Now, I have to work on getting a good eating and exercising routine. I can do it!

The good news, my weigh-in for the first time since the first week of this challenge went down!!! Woo hoo!!! I was just about losing hope, but then I finally lost!!! That just motivates me to do even better for next week. I want to get under that 200! I can do it, so close. A couple of months ago, I got as close as 200.5, but then it started to get back up again. I lost motivation and then this challenge got me motivated again. Thank you for the motivation even when it's just my occasional message making it on the thread!

CW: 203.5

Have a nice week ya'll!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sigh.

Vacation and lots of restaurant eating took its toll on me this week.

CW = 256 (up 2 pounds)

But I'm not beating myself up about it. I"ll just jump back into the program tomorrow and will feel awesome to be living the healthy life again. Will lose those 2 pounds and start back on my way to losing the rest and this will just have been a bump in the road.

I've done a great job with sleeping during my vacation and keeping my water up over 80 ounces per day. I've done about half of the crunches, but not all of them. Have put away my $5 for the week.

Looking forward to getting back into the groove!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Sigh.

Vacation and lots of restaurant eating took its toll on me this week.

CW = 256 (up 2 pounds)

But I'm not beating myself up about it. I"ll just jump back into the program tomorrow and will feel awesome to be living the healthy life again. Will lose those 2 pounds and start back on my way to losing the rest and this will just have been a bump in the road.

I've done a great job with sleeping during my vacation and keeping my water up over 80 ounces per day. I've done about half of the crunches, but not all of them. Have put away my $5 for the week.

Looking forward to getting back into the groove!
    Great attitude to have!!!! You will do it...small bumps in the road stil lead to our destination. Keep on going.
    Need to head to bed...just out enjoying our last concert in the park for the season. Collective Soul played. Have to enjoy all the nice outdoor weather we can in Minnesota before frigid sets in!!! Hope everyone has a great week.
  • coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weighing in: 168.2lbs

The sleep challenge is going to be a tough one for me, but has been something I've wanted to work on for a while! I have always been someone who can stay up way late, but I love the feeling of being up and ready for the day early too! Good luck everyone and good job this last week!
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    CW - 142.2 :sad:

Can't get a break with this up and down weight for the last 3 weeks. Can't figure if its sodium, lack of sleep, stress, or too much/not enough exercise. Going on vacation this week. This ought to be fun for the waist line! :embarassed:
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    CW 247 (no move)

Still getting over throat infection have had irritating throat and coughing loads. Was hoping to be back at gym this week but definitely won't be tonight.
  • lildietitian
    lildietitian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    190.... friggin vacation! Back at er this week tho! Full Force!! My plan is a minimum of 1/2 hour each day hopefully at least 1 hour of cardio and then whatever else I feel like.
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late!!

CW- 132

Not down very much but I'll take it. I'm in a rush but I'll be back later. Hope everyone has a great Monday!!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    CW 161 Friggin vacation and no water and lots of sodium. Back on the wagon today and next week will be better:) Have a great day!
  • nhill2733
    Options
    Same again :( way too much eating out this week running all over the globe to get everyone ready for school

CW 289
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Lost what I put on last week, back down to 182lb again:smile:

Doing great with the sleep challenge, but then I always get at least 7 1/2 hours sleep anyway, occasionally interrupted for 5 minutes due to a 2 1/2yr old and 4 yr old, but this is rare.

Did all my crossovers, some of the jump rope that I didn't do last week, ate all my fruit and veg and drank my quota of water each day.

Haven't put the money away yet - must get onto that!

Sarah
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Oh brother!!! I enjoyed too much wine last night :drinker: Which lead to eating and staying up late!! Did I think it was Saturday??? It's OK...I am back on the wagon today.....will hit the gym and do all the right things!

I am working from home today, so I better shut this computer down so I don't get distracted! :tongue: Have a Great week!!!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CW: 179lbs.

Down 0.2 lb from last week. Not great, but at least it's still a loss.
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    Sorry for th late post, Jenn!!!

CW: 136

My parents have been "visiting" for nearly 3 weeks so I've definitely been "distracted!!" I think they're planning to head home this Thursday so life should return to normal soon. Take care and I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!! :)
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    No change! :sad: But I'm back to exercising so i expect big things this week!:wink:
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    CW:222

Sorry for the late post. It was my boyfriends birthday this week so we had a lot of things going on.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day back to teaching. I am needing a nap. Hope everyone is having a good Monday.