If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    What do you have against mint and cookies?! I also bought this one, but my daughter got to it first leaving none for me. :angry:
    5q7uudk7ifhp.jpg

They didn't have that one! :mad:

I'll try a bite of the donut one and if I don't like it, I'll pass it off to the kid, per usual. ;)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    What do you have against mint and cookies?! I also bought this one, but my daughter got to it first leaving none for me. :angry:
    5q7uudk7ifhp.jpg

I'll try a bite of the donut one and if I don't like it, I'll pass it off to the kid, per usual. ;)

I'm sad that you don't go to Target very often. I think we went 4 times in one week.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    5q7uudk7ifhp.jpg

I'm sad that you don't go to Target very often. I think we went 4 times in one week.

It’s literally as far across town from my house in the opposite direction than I go for work/gym/kid’s school, everything.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    NovusDies wrote: »
    4 replies and no bacon yet?

Why is everyone else so bad at eating? - Ron Swanson

I had a severe stomach bug a few months back and the last thing I ate before it hit was bacon. I haven't been able to eat or even smell it since.

Now I'm sad. :(

This happened to me with cinnamon rolls but I got carsick. It happened 15 years ago and I still can't eat them.

This is the body’s way of protecting itself. You associate the food with the sickness. Many many years ago it helped humans from eating something poisonous a second time.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    l9nye7lj3va9.jpeg

I’m really dying for awesome thousand island dressing right now, creamy and lil tangy and a lil sweet on a bed of crispy greens.... fresh cucumbers 🥒 an extra bonus. 🤗

Me thinks you're doing this thread wrong. :neutral:

@MoHousdon @quiksylver296

Lol

It is technically high calorie. 😉

That onion ring idea is pretty good idea though too. 🤗 I’ll have to post onion ring photos for you guys.

• besmith11
    besmith11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I want all of these banana splits...perhaps with chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla...can't decide!!!

• IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Dill pickle potato chips, whole big bag and dip
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    EVERY DESSERT KNOWN TO MAN!!!!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    4bwfuogv64qf.jpeg

These A-FREAKING-MAZING ice cream sandwiches from San Francisco. You select an ice cream flavour, choose a “topping” they roll it in, then choose cookies / brownies / donuts for the outside. They pop it in a heat press until the outside is gooey warm, but the inside is still frozen.... To. Die. For.

We went to a place like this in San Diego. The Baked Bear, I think? Espresso ice cream, brownies for the "sandwich", and rolled in Heath toffee. *drool
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I have a cold and can't taste :sad: All I got from my peanut butter this morning was a tiny bit of sweet.

You'd think this would be a good opportunity to cut calories right? But noooo, my brain think l thinks if I keep trying things, something might taste good :tongue:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I have a cold and can't taste :sad: All I got from my peanut butter this morning was a tiny bit of sweet.

You'd think this would be a good opportunity to cut calories right? But noooo, my brain think l thinks if I keep trying things, something might taste good :tongue:

I've done that, too. If there isn't any "taste", I don't feel satisfied.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Some plain lays and sour cream sound amazing rn. I tried finding a picture, but apparantly plain sour cream as a dip isn't a thing so, this will have to do. lol
    Sour-Cream-Chip-Dip-Recipe-6-sq.jpg
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I seriously want all the candy bars right now.
    5l05zfkhh7j5.jpg
  • besmith11
    besmith11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My grandma's chicken fried steak with loaded mashed potatoes and brown gravy. After that, all of the food because I'm hangry.

8o236ghtvhp1.jpg
  • OneRatGirl
    OneRatGirl Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I could go for KFC or McDonalds right now. With a large chocolate shake. And mozzarella sticks.

Basically a thousand calories, almost no actual nutrition.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    There's cupcakes in the break room. I hear them calling out to me, lol.
    dsc06552.jpg