Tazzy's August Challenged

Options

Replies

• TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i Taz, I have lost 2 lbs as of today, a total of 3 since Aug 1. I walked a 5k Saturday a little ovr 3 miles, exercise for the week was good. My sodium was pretty good, but Tom is making me hold the water. I hope by Monday I will have dropped 2 lbs .
    I always knew that you can do this!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    scale is acting funky... it was going down all last week... but lately it goes up and down.... I know part is water retention, so going to wait a day or two before I accept what it says is true lol So... no loss yet ;( But drank a lot of water and did more miles than last week :)

You will be ok my friend. Just hang in there! Love Ya
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Thank you Judith. Can you tell me how to quote someone on here.
  • bdfarms
    bdfarms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I gained a little over the weekend but I'm doing better now. Weighing in at 145 now. I walked a lot this past weekend on vacation, but wasn't in an area to be able to record it.
    I will start back on Monday with a serious weight loss healthy habit attitude !!!!!!!!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    I'm afraid I gained a little over the weekend but I'm doing better now. Weighing in at 145 now. I walked a lot this past weekend on vacation, but wasn't in an area to be able to record it.
    I will start back on Monday with a serious weight loss healthy habit attitude !!!!!!!!!!
    I have faith in you my dear friend!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    i Taz, I have lost 2 lbs as of today, a total of 3 since Aug 1. I walked a 5k Saturday a little ovr 3 miles, exercise for the week was good. My sodium was pretty good, but Tom is making me hold the water. I hope by Monday I will have dropped 2 lbs .

I have FAITH IN YOU!!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    checking in.......2.5 lbs lost. wooohooo. im gettin there. actually made the tracker move :)

I'am so very proud of you!!!!!
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    checkin in taz....still the same this week no gain no loss. no excuses but i will do better this week
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    checkin in taz....still the same this week no gain no loss. no excuses but i will do better this week

You are still a beautiful. We can do this! I have faith in you.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    [/quote

I love it when a plan comes together. I wish you best!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Down another 2 pounds 5 lbs so far.

Look at you Sexy Mama 5 pounds lost Yay!!!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Sorry I'm late this time. I've been ridiculously busy lately but more importantly it was sad news so I didn't feel like posting. I gained 0.6 lbs. :( There was definitely some water retention but even so, I was a bit disappointed. Am over it now. And back on plan. :)

Glad to see so many of you did so well!

I like your attitude! It is over.
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.8lbs this week! So happy because I lost nothing last week. I drank plenty of water and twice this week I ran for 5 miles instead of my usual 3 miles run.

Lost 4lbs in first week of august, so am down 6.8 this month so far
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Booo hisss, i had an epic failure this last week.
    only walked 2 miles and had a very poor week. i am up 4 pounds. sorry to not help the nubers this week.. I will get back at it starting now..
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    Stayed under calorie limit, total miles 5.5= loss 1 lb.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I exercised more this week than ever...and lost 0.
  • vnelson17
    Options
    Monday report. Down 1.5 pounds this week. Makes that a total of 11.5 so far.
  • Macknbee
    Macknbee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Down 4 lbs this week, super excited to see that number becasue I had the lurking feeling that I was going to gain this week!!! Keep up the good work ladies... and don't get discouraged if the results aren't quite what you want.!! Those weeks I gain weight give me motivation to work extra hard the next week!!

Cheers,
    Heather
  • NikkiSpaz
    Options
    Update for me, a big fat 0 :-/ I lost 2.4 so far (this challenge) but I am not discouraged! My sodium & sugar levels were off the walls this week so I'm sure that's why. Though I did walk about 20+ miles :) I'll push through it!
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    SW 139.3

CW 134.4

This weeks weight loss 1.3 lbs

Hope to do better next week... I HATE MY SCALE!!!