Pioneer Woman

Options

Replies

• Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I guess I am sort of alone in finding her show somewhat boring. She never seems to fix anything that I don't already know, could not figure out on my own, or have no interest in preparing.

Should I confess that although I have read this entire thread, I have no idea who she is, her blog, or her show? :p

Never seen it either, but in my defense I'm Canadian :)

Only food show I watch is Nailed It on Netflix (and it is frikken hilarious). Otherwise, just not really into them.

Want to endorse Nailed It on Netflix as well, extremely funny!! Although you won’t learn much about cooking 😊
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Well, I was disappointed when I came into this thread, I followed Ree before she was famous. Read her blog, get to know who she is. She lives on a farm, they are pretty active. I don't know, this was a disappointing thread.

Out of curiosity, what, specifically, was disappointing about it, and how do you envision your post raising the awesomeness level?

For example, since you have followed her for so many years, we would be interested to hear how you have been influenced by her.

Personally, I think it’s one of the more engaging threads going right now (great job OP!) but alas, it probably has a hard time standing up to the excitement of, say, the chit chat threads.

:laugh: I'm dying!!!
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    suziecue25 wrote: »
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    I got your point, Ann! I giggled to myself. But then I have a lot of practice with cynical. It's a skill.

Who the HE double hockey sticks thinks this is a woo-worthy post? :lol:
    9c9.gif

Maybe a couple of folks got really excited by it and woo-hoo'd? Maybe they couldn't decide between liking and hugging and so ended up in-between?

So many woos mystify me.

Loads and loads of woos.......ah well there's none so queer as folk as they say in the north of England

I rest my case lol