Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

Replies

• jumpingjenkins
    jumpingjenkins Posts: 19 Member
    Just checking in! Hope everyone is doing well. I am attending a class tomorrow to make myself a new vision board. I'm still plugging along 😎
  • ShopGirl9999
    ShopGirl9999 Posts: 775 Member

I do wish we all checked in more and did challenges.

We all have tough days...mine was today. Busy day! Didn't get to workout. But drank my water and as hard as it was no candy or sugar or baked goods etc all week.
  • ShopGirl9999
    This weekend will be busy, but focusing on goals daily. I will be working out!
  • cherylhammani70
    cherylhammani70 Posts: 26 Member
    v5vcjoojvqmf.jpg
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    It’s that time of the month again and the scale is refusing to budge! I’m doing a 3 mile run tomorrow morning. I’m feeling kinda bleh tonight so hopefully I will wake up in a better mood. I’ve been planning out my workouts for next month and I’m so ready to be done with 30 Day Shred and have some variety in my workouts.
  • CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Overall I'm doing pretty good with diet and exercise. Was all excited to try keto... for the stomach flu twice and now meat is kind of repulsive lol. So trying to figure out how to eat again. Next 3 weeks will be really busy and stressful so just hoping I can still make room for health!
  • Steelkid
    Steelkid Posts: 74 Member
    I weigh in next Saturday, been eating good this week and I'll know I did not waste January.
  • Running2Fit
    Got my 3 miles in this morning! I always used to feel like I was going to die pushing myself to do 3 miles, now it’s still hard but I definitely feel stronger and less like dying at the end of it! My favorite thing about running though is getting to eat more on run days! 1500 calories feels like so much when normally I’m between 1200-1300.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Hey all! - Was on MFP religiously over the last couple of years and lost 60 pounds. Ran a lot, did several half-marathons and completed a Road Race series. Got hurt in May (long story) and that sidelined my activity. Fell off the food wagon and put back on 40 of my 60 pounds in less than a year. Back on track and hoping to keep myself motivated and focused!!

AT HW - 216
    CurHW - 192
    T WT - 185
    Goal 150
  • proudmotherof6
    proudmotherof6 Posts: 40 Member
    Saturdays are my rest days but I'm looking forward to my walk/ jog tomorrow. Just wanted to do my daily check in.
  • proudmotherof6
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    Hey all! - Was on MFP religiously over the last couple of years and lost 60 pounds. Ran a lot, did several half-marathons and completed a Road Race series. Got hurt in May (long story) and that sidelined my activity. Fell off the food wagon and put back on 40 of my 60 pounds in less than a year. Back on track and hoping to keep myself motivated and focused!!

AT HW - 216
    CurHW - 192
    T WT - 185
    Goal 150

You got this. What matters is your back and motivated now.
  • proudmotherof6
    Got my 3 miles in this morning! I always used to feel like I was going to die pushing myself to do 3 miles, now it’s still hard but I definitely feel stronger and less like dying at the end of it! My favorite thing about running though is getting to eat more on run days! 1500 calories feels like so much when normally I’m between 1200-1300.

I remember when three miles was nothing to me lol. One day I will be back to that point. Your my motivation for tomorrow lol. Keep up the good work.
  • proudmotherof6
    Steelkid wrote: »
    I weigh in next Saturday, been eating good this week and I'll know I did not waste January.

Good luck 😊
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    edited January 2019
    @proudmotherof6

Thanks for the encouragement - Good for you on the 3 miles. Did not run, but brisk walked 2.5 this morning and it felt GREAT to get back out on the trails. My knee is telling me about it this afternoon, but nothing like it was a month or so ago!!

• Lastchancetochange
    Lastchancetochange Posts: 146 Member
    edited January 2019
    Ok, so here I am on my first negative message. I travelled this week and was very afraid of this. As it turns out I didn't eat like I do in my house, but I was a bit careful with the carbs, kept away from booze and kept away from cake / sweets in the meeting room. On the negative side I did binge a bit on the quantities especially at the dinners.

So Friday I was really tired and played golf but I was really destroyed ( 4 am wake up weds, arriving to my house thurday at 1.30 in the morning after aircraft delay )

And yesterday to finish the week I caved and went out with a group of friends at lunch and binged in my old style. Basically 3000 cals lunch, and sparkling wine and beers and scotch. I didn't have dinner or snacks in the afternoon but I basically came to look as my old me.

The scale is not looking too bad, still holding 14 pounds down instead of 16 but just lacking the motivation.

Also I'm all the week travelling and I guess this demotivates more as I know it's practically impossible to do my home program.

And in 2 weeks there we go. Operation and 0 cal consumption from months.

Feeling down today.

Proud for my mini accomplishments but with the operation etc...feel I interrupt totally my program again.

At I least I managed to do the calorie counting and have increased my steps from 2500 daily to 5500.

Cheers.

• heathervo
    heathervo Posts: 36 Member
    Had just an ok week but not terrible. I haven’t been meeting my water goal though so I need to get back on that. Trying to start today off good and have a better week. Any new challenges?
  • ShopGirl9999
    Lets start a new week today!

• Running2Fit
    Ok, so here I am on my first negative message. I travelled this week and was very afraid of this. As it turns out I didn't eat like I do in my house, but I was a bit careful with the carbs, kept away from booze and kept away from cake / sweets in the meeting room. On the negative side I did binge a bit on the quantities especially at the dinners.

So Friday I was really tired and played golf but I was really destroyed ( 4 am wake up weds, arriving to my house thurday at 1.30 in the morning after aircraft delay )

And yesterday to finish the week I caved and went out with a group of friends at lunch and binged in my old style. Basically 3000 cals lunch, and sparkling wine and beers and scotch. I didn't have dinner or snacks in the afternoon but I basically came to look as my old me.

The scale is not looking too bad, still holding 14 pounds down instead of 16 but just lacking the motivation.

Also I'm all the week travelling and I guess this demotivates more as I know it's practically impossible to do my home program.

And in 2 weeks there we go. Operation and 0 cal consumption from months.

Feeling down today.

Proud for my mini accomplishments but with the operation etc...feel I interrupt totally my program again.

At I least I managed to do the calorie counting and have increased my steps from 2500 daily to 5500.

Cheers.

Having your routine thrown off is always frustrating. I really thrive with routine and do great while I have it but the moment it's thrown off I really struggle. You just have to do your best. This is a small blimp on your journey. When you are back from traveling you can get back to 100% until then you just do what you can.