Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

Replies

• echoroyal79
    echoroyal79 Posts: 72 Member
    This weeks CHALLENGE

For this weeks challenge is to drink 64oz a day minimum.

Water challenge
    M- oz
    T- oz
    W- oz
    T- oz
    F- oz
    S- oz
    S- oz

WORKOUT

30 minute workout cardio or weights or 20,000 steps

M-
    T-
    W-
    T-
    F-
    S-
    S-

New add on. Try to eliminate something white, ie (sugar, flour, bread, pasta etc)

Weight lose:

Stay Positive and Supportive 💕
  • aliciamcielesz
    aliciamcielesz Posts: 9 Member
    Hello I am Alicia. I’m almost 24 this year, I am married and have two children and two step children. I am an LPN for two years now, but currently a SAHM for my little boy who turns one tomorrow and my daughter is almost 4 in pre-K. My step daughter is almost 8 and my step son is almost 6. I am currently getting my bachelors degree in healthcare management through WGU, GO OWLS! I am so ready to lose my mom bod and get the body of my dreams!!! I just really need some very much needed support. I am 5’7 my CW is 286 and my GW is 150-165. Thanks ladies!
  • ShopGirl9999
    ShopGirl9999 Posts: 775 Member
    I am in. I like the challenge for this week. One day at a time!

Thank you!
  • kmgberb
    kmgberb Posts: 1 Member
    I've loved to join this group! I am back on the weight loss adventure and need some support and accountability! Also need help staying away from chocolate! Anyone have some ideas on that?
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Water Challenge:
    M- 80 ounces

WORKOUT

30 minute workout cardio or weights or 20,000 steps

M-45 minutes of cardio, 9,200 steps as of now.

I did have enriched flour today. After I ate a tortilla shell, I threw the rest away. That is a big accomplishment for me.

Tomorrow I will strive for no enriched flour.
  • court2882
    court2882 Posts: 16 Member
    Had a super frustrating weekend. I still ate much better than before the break, but definitely didn't reach all of my goals. Sigh. But I still feel strong and I went to the gym today and I am almost done my water for today. I'm not letting it get me down and trying to look at the positive. At least I didn't fall too far behind.

Sugar is my WORST habit. Every stress, anxiety, sad thing or even struggle I turn right to it. I swear I can eat my weight in ice cream while hardly trying.
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    court2882 wrote: »

Sugar is my WORST habit. Every stress, anxiety, sad thing or even struggle I turn right to it. I swear I can eat my weight in ice cream while hardly trying.

Sugar hits me hard too. It's truly an addictive chemical. If I'm gonna cave and stray... It's chocolate or ice cream every time. Stay strong!
  • ShopGirl9999
    Sugar is a weakness for me :(. I switched to dark choc. It helped a bit bc not my favorite and I eat less.

Busy day hard to get started but pushed through

Drank my water, 10K steps and haven't eliminated a food group but eating less sugar and sweets.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Water
    M - 84 oz

Workouts
    M - 2.75 mile run + lvl 2 of 30 DS

Weekly Weigh-In
    12/31 - 147.5
    01/07 - 146.2
    01/14 - 145.1

Not sure what to cut from my diet. I’ll have to think on that tonight and start up that part of the challenge tomorrow. I usually eat half a bagel in the morning before my runs, I could switch to a banana instead maybe.
  • CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    I also agree this hasn't been my week food wise. Birthday plus social eating events is bad combination. I did exercise everyday day so I'll count that a plus. Goal for this week... exercise everyday and lose a full pound instead of ounces!
  • heathervo
    heathervo Posts: 36 Member
    Water challenge ~100oz

Workout ~ 30 minute cardio that I just finished and it took a lot to convince myself to do! I was in no mood. But between the challenge and my Apple Watch mocking me that I didn’t do as well today as yesterday, I had to do it. Thank you!

Didn’t do so great at cutting out white flour since I had tortillas. Gotta try to cut it out tomorrow
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Good lord--I haven't been online much because my life EXPLODED and I hardly got online at all! Hoping that things are settled down enough now so I can get back into my routine! Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • bettina8037
    bettina8037 Posts: 34 Member
    Today instead of half bagel with eggs for breakfast I made these pancakes which use oats for flour and banana for sweetener. With the protein from the yogurt it was a great start to the day! I had half and I replaced the powdered sugar in topping with 1tsp agave nectar.

http://www.runningwithspoons.com/2016/06/28/double-chocolate-greek-yogurt-pancakes/

I think they may become a regular part of my breakfast lineup. Love the challenge, @echoroyal79!
    Still drinking water, hitting 10,000 steps or more per day, and doing 45 minutes of strength training in morning.
  • jessieh2906
    jessieh2906 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm Jess from Australia, I'm 58 and would love to join this group as I would like the accountability. I would like to lose 12kg and get fitter and healthier but am struggling to do this because I'm limited in the kind of exercise I can do. I was in an accident 3 years ago and have had to stop work. I can walk but not do upper body workouts. I put on the weight over this time because I ate my feelings of depression, anxiety and guilt about my no longer being the active vital person I once was. But now I am ready to be the best me I can be...
  • melanielsielewis
    melanielsielewis Posts: 3 Member
    I'm Melani!
    I've started eating raw vegan to boost start my weight loss and to prepare my body for a 100 day juice fast that I'm starting in a few days. Feel free to add me, the more mfp friends the merrier!
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Water Challenge:
    M- 80 ounces
    T- 84 ounces

WORKOUT

60 minutes of cardio. 8,815 steps as of now. Ten minutes on ab machines.

I did not have enriched flour today. Victory! Keep my carbs under 100, which is my goal.
  • MiltsGirl
    MiltsGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m Jess. I’ve been using Mfp for awhile but I’ve finally hunkered down and gotta get with it. Cw186 gw 150.
  • ShopGirl9999
    Workout and water challenge met.

Still have not given up a food item or category. :( Small changes.

I was not going to workout today, but bc of this challenge I forced myself to move.

Anyone having a tough time, you got this. Small changes add up!
  • CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Yes I'm having a little problem. I really want to try keto... I love so many foods on it and wouldn't feel restricted but I'm having an issue getting started...ugh
  • gad8803
    gad8803 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone. My name is Genevieve and I am excited to be part of this group. I am really trying to be more involved on here. I have been on MFP for years but never really made it work. I want to get to my goal weight, but mostly I want to be healthy and proud of myself. I have two daughters, a 2 year old and a 2 month old. I have struggled with body image all my life, but I want to be a good role-model for my girls and show them that their mom is healthy and loves her body at any size. I want them to grow up knowing that eating healthy is important and good for them, and that physical activity is fun and also good for them. I feel like this is the start of something this time, I can do this even if it means making a few more healthier choices over time. The hard part for me is not beating myself up when I feel I’ve made a poor food choice and getting into a depression about it, so I will really be working at that. Sorry this was so long, hope everyone is having a good week!