Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

Replies

• Mommybellaxo
    Mommybellaxo Posts: 20 Member
    😂
    riley2eat wrote: »
    Me: it's so hard for me to drink enough water, I hate having to pee all the time!
    My Mom: ... does it help if you think you're peeing your fat out??
    Me: ... yeah a little actually...

• maragouge
    maragouge Posts: 1 Member
    Hey. I'm Mara. Im 38, mom of 5, and tired of being tired! I've been working on being more active and eating greener since September. I work full time and then seem to spend my evenings and weekends playing chauffeur to my kids, but I'm not letting my hectic lifestyle be an excuse for neglecting my health any longer. Drinking water has never been a struggle for me. I drink about 100 oz a day. I just need to get off my butt more and stop eating everything in sight! Lol

SW:194
    CW: 184
    GW:150
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Weigh in day for me and UP 2lbs. Well.. poop... or no poop for 2 days actually.... LOL I'm not worried about it. Obviously would like to see the number go down on the scale, but I know the scale doesn't tell the whole story :)

Had a bit of hip upper thigh pain this morning. Wanted to let my laziness get the better of me even though the pain disappeared after a while. But I got my butt up and I did do something anyway. It was just slow and steady movement on the eliptical, b/c I didn't want to aggravate the area again doing something more strenuous, but it was something at least. :) Hope everyone is having a great monday!
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Weighed in this morning and only lost 0.8lbs, but a loss is still a loss, right? This week I'm going to increase my water intake and exercise, and we'll see how the scale looks next Monday! :)
  • catwithkittens
    catwithkittens Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all, can I join in?
    I.m currently 187lb and you like to loose 50lb. Wow that seems a lot but it crept up on me. I.'ve started in the gym and have a program to follow so just need to eat healthy and do the exercises right? Lol. Hope to God I can just do it.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Weekly Weigh-In
    12/31 - 147.5
    01/07 - 146.2

Down a little over 1 lb which is great because that Dec 31 number doesn’t account for all the alcohol I had later that day. The number on the scale was much higher on the first!

Challenge Check-In
    Monday - 2.5 miles on treadmill & 30 DS

This was rough today! I had originally planned to just go right from my run into 30 DS but I had to take a half hour break in between to drink a bunch of water and eat something! I think I under ate yesterday (maybe I messed up my calories somehow) because I had an intense headache last night when I went to bed (even after drinking a bunch of water) that was still there this morning. Food seemed to help a lot more than the water did (water helped too but more dulled the pain than making it go away).
  • CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Hello! I am definitely looking for support and accountability. I have been on MFP for years but lots of life has happened and I'm up almost 40 pounds 😔. It's not all bad though... even gaining that weight I completed my first half and full marathon this year. Still, I turn 39 tomorrow and I need to lose weight before 40 for a personal goal! Thank you for this thread. Love you all!!

Starting weight: 165
    First goal weight: 150
    Ultimate goal weight: 125

Today I want to log all my meals and sneak in multiple small workouts when I can!
  • Running2Fit
    Challenge Check-In
    Tuesday - Day 8 of 30 Day Shred

Got off to a slow start this morning but I felt really good in today’s workout! Still sticking to my calories and feeling positive about how things are going in January 😀
  • court2882
    court2882 Posts: 16 Member
    I hit my water goal already today, and I was at the gym for 1 hour. 20,000 is not attainable at all, particularly since I can't go outside here as it is freezing. But I will aim for 7,500 a day or a 30 minute work out. Even that is a challenge with how much I have to sit for work. But good to have a goal :)
  • heathervo
    heathervo Posts: 36 Member
    Hi, My name is Heather. I’d love to join in on the support and accountability. I’m 42. I lost about 40lbs using MFP a few years back. I got off track because I have a bad habit of putting people before me and I just take care of me last. Trying to get back in that mindset of taking care of me.
    I started logging in again the past week and really want to stick to it because it was really so helpful in the past to log a food diary and exercise.
    Looking forward to kicking butt with you all!
  • riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    heathervo wrote: »
    Hi, My name is Heather. I’d love to join in on the support and accountability. I’m 42. I lost about 40lbs using MFP a few years back. I got off track because I have a bad habit of putting people before me and I just take care of me last. Trying to get back in that mindset of taking care of me.
    I started logging in again the past week and really want to stick to it because it was really so helpful in the past to log a food diary and exercise.
    Looking forward to kicking butt with you all!

It's like you're singing the song of my soul! We will make ourselves a priority together!
  • riley2eat
    First day back to work after a week off, I managed to physically get to the gym before work but only got in about 10 minutes of actual exercise XD going to get there earlier tomorrow! Kept on my scheduled foods all day despite working around tons of food. Also im apparently up to 10,000 steps so far today.
  • riley2eat
    Hi all, can I join in?
    I.m currently 187lb and you like to loose 50lb. Wow that seems a lot but it crept up on me. I.'ve started in the gym and have a program to follow so just need to eat healthy and do the exercises right? Lol. Hope to God I can just do it.

I was thinking today "yay I lost 5 pounds! Only.....55 to go O.o. lol it does feel like a LOT but well get there and then we'll feel like badasses!
  • heathervo
    So glad you can relate, Sounds like a plan!

It's like you're singing the song of my soul! We will make ourselves a priority together![/quote]

• heathervo
    riley2eat wrote: »
    First day back to work after a week off, I managed to physically get to the gym before work but only got in about 10 minutes of actual exercise XD going to get there earlier tomorrow! Kept on my scheduled foods all day despite working around tons of food. Also im apparently up to 10,000 steps so far today.

Got to the gym before work? Nice! I feel like a lump now lol
    That’s awesome you got that many steps in!
    I’m Having trouble with that. Trying to find ways at the office to get more in but it’s just not that easy there.
  • riley2eat
    13,500 steps now... am I done WHO KNOWS! p.s ive gone on zero intentional walks today 😂
  • echoroyal79
    echoroyal79 Posts: 72 Member
    How is everyone doing? Have been very bad the last 2 days. My pain has kicked from the injury. Going to try to get back at it tonight. Wish me luck.
  • heathervo
    How is everyone doing? Have been very bad the last 2 days. My pain has kicked from the injury. Going to try to get back at it tonight. Wish me luck.

I’ve been good on my calories and logging it in but really need to pick it up in the exercise department.
    Sorry you weren’t feeling so great. Good luck you can do it!
  • bettina8037
    bettina8037 Posts: 34 Member

So sorry to hear you've been in pain! Its always hard for me to decide what to do - rest or push. I have a hard time listening to my body sometimes I think, lol.
    I've been doing good, enjoying workouts and getting in steps but I had a few days of super low energy that I think might have been from increasing exercise intensity and not increasing calories. I'm trying to work out how many more calories I need to get to a good energy balance while still losing. Mostly protein is what I need to get the right macro percentages, but it's hard when bread is all I WANT 😆
  • Running2Fit
    Challenge Check-In
    Tuesday - Day 8 of 30 Day Shred
    Wednesday - 2 miles on treadmill & 30 DS

Only one more day of level 1 of the 30 Day Shred! I'm so bored of this level! Runs are going really well. I'm doing a very, very slow build to that 13.1 miles in September. Still sticking to calories. My weight is up a little bit this morning which is annoying but it's pretty typical for me to hold onto a bit of water weight when I start into a running schedule again.