Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

Welcome to this group where each one of us support each other no matter what program you are following. Minimum, check in weekly with your achievements or if you need some uplifting, to checking in daily. Join in for commeradery, be a better self, weekly challenges, etc .
Please introduce yourself and let's get it done.❤ Linda

Replies

• riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    I wrote a long messsge but my internet timed out. Id love to join and will update more later! 💜
  • echoroyal79
    echoroyal79 Posts: 72 Member
    Welcome my name is Linda. I just wrote a long I intro and lost it. Lol. It is all good
  • echoroyal79
    Hi Riley, I have been there too. I have done it with hair too but mostly with clothes. My brain is I am thinner but my body says otherwise. Can truly relate.
    If you can still use the gift card I suggest do it. A jump start to feeling better. Let work on losing a pound at a time.
    Do have a certain plan you are on or are you not sure yet?
    Think starting monday I am going to start a water challenge
    Linda❤
  • echoroyal79
    I am slowly getting into working out and moving a little more. Had an injury with my horse. So far I have been doing a few minutes on the elliptical and stretching. Today was going to the barn grooming my horses and walking around with them. Working it slowly at a time.
  • 29by29
    29by29 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm Amy, 103kg wanting to lose 29kg in 29 weeks in time for my 29th birthday.

I am a mum of nearly 3 year old twins. And wanting to try for a 3rd after my birthday.

My goals are:
    To be more active
    To drink more water
    To watch my portions

Lose the excuses
    Stop the sugar

29kg by 29
  • timetodothis19
    timetodothis19 Posts: 23 Member
    I’d love to join. I need the motivation and accountability
  • echoroyal79
    Amy, welcome. That is exciting having another. You have your hands full, mommy. Remember those days. Love to see your progress

Riley, that is a good workout. Eating clean is good . Chocolate is an obsession. Can't stop at one. I ate good all day except this evening had wings with hubby. Tomorrow I want to push myself a little more. Wish me luck

Sam, welcome. Introduce yourself and let's encourage each other.

Hi Juli, understand way to much. You are stronger than you think. You managed to succeed your other goals. Girl you got this.. you have already started losing towards your goal. One pound at a time . Let's do it

• robinmharrison9
    robinmharrison9 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello...trying to get my mojo back with losing weight. Had 25 lbs gone, but have gotten off track and gained 10 back. Needing this group to get back on track to lose.

SW:202.2
    CW: 190
    GW 160
  • echoroyal79
    Let's interact and encourage each other. For this weeks challenge is to drink 64oz a day minimum. We can share daily but we can do a check in on next Sunday on how we did.

Dec. 31-Jan. 6, 2019
    Water challenge
    M- oz
    T- oz
    W- oz
    T- oz
    F- oz
    S- oz
    S- oz

Workout for the week:
    How much weight lost during the week:

Best of luck ❤❤
  • mandapaige524
    mandapaige524 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m Amanda. I’m ready to be happy with what I see in the mirror. I definitely need the accountability, I know I can’t do it on my own. I’ve always been overweight, and just never thought anything of it. I work full time in a sedentary job, and am not financially able to join a gym. So those have been my excuses for not exercising, but that’s gonna change now.
  • riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    I’m Amanda. I’m ready to be happy with what I see in the mirror. I definitely need the accountability, I know I can’t do it on my own. I’ve always been overweight, and just never thought anything of it. I work full time in a sedentary job, and am not financially able to join a gym. So those have been my excuses for not exercising, but that’s gonna change now.

You got this! I try to fight that excuse too and it's definitely harder to get creative and force yourself but youtube is a great wealth of at home ideas!
  • echoroyal79
    Just invited everyone to a different page. Bare 😎 with me while I figure out the how this all works. Used to be on here before but things have changed over time. ❤
  • echoroyal79
    @robinmharrison9 I has happened to all of us. That was yesterday, tomorrow is another day. There is a new day tomorrow. Let's do it❤
  • echoroyal79
    @mandapaige524 Welcome. Dont need a gym. Riley made an excellent point. I have used apps on the phone (free) that walk you thru exercises. Let us know what you think❤