Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

Replies

• echoroyal79
    echoroyal79 Posts: 72 Member
    @redneck8814 welcome. That is a beautiful reason to get fit. Can't wait to hear more about your upcoming wedding and your progress

@Numer1ca welcome, let's get healthy together. Looking forward to hearing from you

@samsherwin91 I get you. Hope that will be pics of the past, girl.

@LiLee2018 welcome. Join in the group. You are brave to admit what is going on. That is hard. Let's move forward together. Looks like you already had a jump start. Keep going ❤

@vla246. Welcome. You are welcome to share your daily workout, nutrition to keep you on key and to help motivate others and yourself. Like to hear more❤

@kt90gurl welcome I have a feeling you understand what needs to be done. Hang out here and see if we can motive each other.

• echoroyal79
    @imjaswarn welcome join us. Start chatting with everyone.
    @jaderoatch1127 welcome. A fellow animal lover. Join us and let's get started

@DaniMerc72 welcome. Jump right in 👍

@Nechamah1 welcome. Congratulations. That is an awesome job. Very inspiring. Looking forward to hearing more

@Mommybellaxo welcome. Jump right in. What are your goals you are wanting to do❤

@tinafaye13 welcome. Hope in here. Let's here how you do everyday ❤

• DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Hi everyone! I’m Deborah and I need some motivation and support. I am almost 53 years old, married, and have two college age sons who live at home. I work full-time as an administrative assistant at our church. I lost 60 lbs with diet and exercise. I met my goal weight. Now over the last 2.5 years I’ve gained back 26 lbs. I told myself I would not allow myself to gain back the weight, but little by little it crept back on. I am not going to beat myself, nor am I going to make excuses. But I am ready to get back on track. I started logging my food again today. I am good about exercising. I go to the gym at 5:30 am five days a week. It’s the lack of portion control and too many carbs and sweets that have been my downfall. I am going to have difficulty cooking for a few months as we are going to start remodeling our home, which includes a complete gut of our kitchen. But I am not going to allow that to hinder me.

SW 220
    CW 186
    GW 160
  • echoroyal79
    I am reposting this as a reminder for our check in on Sunday.

Let's interact and encourage each other. For this weeks challenge is to drink 64oz a day minimum. We can share daily but we can do a check in on next Sunday on how we did.

Dec. 31-Jan. 6, 2019
    Water challenge
    M- oz
    T- oz
    W- oz
    T- oz
    F- oz
    S- oz
    S- oz

Workouts for the week:

How much weight lost during the week:

Best of luck ❤❤
  • echoroyal79
    @DebBahr welcome to the group. Like the no excuses. You are going to have to share what you eat since you have no kitchen to cook. Creative cooking🤗
  • echoroyal79
    Today I just didnt want to get out of bed at all.

Did stay in my daily calories.

Water, not so much. That is something I really need to work on more. But it is such a vital part of a workout plan

Was going to start on the elliptical, honestly I wasn't feeling it. So I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike and welcomed new people to the group. Hope I got everyone.

Linda 🤗❤
  • DebBahr
    @echoroyal79 Thanks for the welcome. I will definitely have to be creative. The inability to clean easily will make things especially difficult. Not real excited at the prospect of washing dishes in the bathtub. 😳 But I have only promised “real meals” for dinner for the rest of my family. There are plenty of easy options for the three men I live with for breakfast and lunch. 😊

@DebBahr welcome to the group. Like the no excuses. You are going to have to share what you eat since you have no kitchen to cook. Creative cooking🤗

• guenhwyvar
    guenhwyvar Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there, this is Bell. I've been wanting to shad the excess weight but lacked motivation and support, so it's easy to fall back into bad habits (I'm a junk food addict). It hits me that I've put on 10+ lbs last year and when I tried on a pair of nice knee high boots, I could barely fit into it, that's really alarming, must do something about it. I'm 41, used to lose weight pretty easy as long as I cut back on my junk food intake, not so much now, so it's now or never.

It's been just a few days, but I started to use MFP to keep track of what I eat, though it's easy to lose track of everything I've eaten, so I created a new IG account yesterday solely for that purpose, taking a pic of everything I devoured, but I know I can't last a month without peer support, so here I am =) It's wonderful and inspiring to see so many success stories, let's do this together!

CW:128
    GW:110
    IG food journal: @kickfatjournal
  • bettina8037
    bettina8037 Posts: 34 Member
    @echoroyal79 thanks for leading this group! And yes, I have those days with the elliptical too, lol!!
    So impressed reading all your stories. Weight loss is such a minute by minute commitment!! I decided I didn't want to share my journey with my friends/family because I think it would be too all consuming so it is nice to be able to share and read about your journeys and the highs and lows. We've got this!!
  • imjaswarn
    imjaswarn Posts: 7 Member
    Keeping under my daily calorie goal....do getting in my workout 😚 though I'm all huffing and puffing thru it.... definitely not in HIIT condition
  • imjaswarn
    imjaswarn Posts: 7 Member
    Glad to be among people who are on the same journey
  • timetodothis19
    timetodothis19 Posts: 23 Member
    Started the Saturday with 30 minutes on the elliptical 🤗
  • DebBahr
    Stayed under my calorie goal yesterday. Went to the gym yesterday and today. In addition to making healthy food choices today I am going to focus on making sure I am drinking enough water - aiming for 10 glasses a day - and doing something I enjoy.

Keep up the good work everyone! You got this!
  • bettina8037
    bettina8037 Posts: 34 Member
    Had a great day yesterday, finally feeling less sugar cravings after holidays, ha! Worked out and kept calorie goals. Did about 9000 steps. Today I am already almost at goal of 10,000 steps, yay!! Did my strength workout as well, felt good.
    Great job everyone! Let's all have a great weekend!
  • tinafaye13
    tinafaye13 Posts: 19 Member
    Made it to the gym this am! Wahoo! Already at 6, 810 steps! Plan on walking more on the treadmill when the new season of Say Yes to the Dress comes on this evening!! One of my favorite shows 😉
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    I’m new, so I didn’t know about last weeks goal. I drink a lot of water naturally. I seem to think it tastes good.

Dec. 31-Jan. 6, 2019
    Water challenge
    M- oz
    T- oz
    W- oz
    T- oz
    F- oz
    S- oz
    S- oz

Workouts for the week: made steps all week. Missed my 1/2 mile walk yesterday and my PT. But will do it today.

How much weight lost during the week: 3#s.

CW 204#
    TW 135#

Will we have a challenge next week?
  • Mommybellaxo
    Mommybellaxo Posts: 20 Member
    Lmao 😂
    riley2eat wrote: »
    Last night I went to visit my boyfriend and managed to decline the pizza he offered me! ( after possibly insinuating that I may or may not stab him)

• guenhwyvar
    guenhwyvar Posts: 2 Member
    Seems everyone's making progress, we've got this! Hit the gym today, spent 30 mins on the elliptical, then another 15 mins on strength training. Ate well, stayed under my calorie goal for the first time since last week, way to go gals! Archery practice tomorrow.