Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

Replies

• echoroyal79
    echoroyal79 Posts: 72 Member
    So far today I went out to see the horses and ride one for the first time since my injury. It was frustrating for me. It felt the whole experience kicked my #$%. My back is killing me so I want to eat carbs. So far I have been a good girl. Working on my water. Will attempt to do some ab workouts at least tonight. ❤
  • baileygarrett12
    baileygarrett12 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone.
    I'm 23 and I dont have any kids but have an amazing husband. My mother in law(echoroyal) invited me to this app and to join this page thing I guess. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. My goal is to lose 106lbs.
    I struggle with eating healthy and working out. I have a home gym in my basement but it is hard to find the motivation to use it.

Cw256
    Gw 150
  • riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    I started my period this morning and then my mother was rushed to the hospital via EMS and ive stress eaten like garbage today and i'm pretty disappointed in myself... not a productive day
  • echoroyal79
    @Running2Fit. That is totally inspiring to put pictures for all to see. It is also a good judge of any changes.
    How do you like the Jillian workouts?

@Bliss515 oh man, chocolate can be hard at times. How do you do during that time of the month? What other options do you use instead of pop? Have fun at crossfit tomorrow ❤
  • echoroyal79
    @baileygarrett12 Welcome girl. Let's get this going. Cool you have a gym in the basement.

@riley2eat I'm sorry to hear about your day. Hope your mom is doing better. The sucks you had your period the same time. Total bummer. Tomorrow is a new day...keep going forward ❤
  • echoroyal79
    3cx3041bc7zg.jpg

For all you strong women❤
  • Hello everyone! Is it too late to join this group? I just started looking around the MFP community and saw that this thread is full of friendly people! 🤗
    My name is Ashley. I’m 29 and I have two kids, almost 4 and almost 2. I have always hated the way I look ever since I was a teenager. We recently took Christmas photos, and I realized that I could either cry about them and eat more or actually do something about it. So, I started this app. Hoping to meet some friends and do this with other people besides my husband, haha! 🤣

CW: 187 lbs
    GW: 160 lbs
  • jumpingjenkins
    jumpingjenkins Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I am so glad to find a group to join. My name is Mindy, I'm 41, married and we have 4 kids. I work full time and work out about 4 to 5 times a week. I've come a long way and would be very happy to shed 10 more pounds this year. Please send me friend requests and we can try to keep each other stay accountable :)
    SW 321
    CW 182
    GW 172
  • timetodothis19
    timetodothis19 Posts: 23 Member
    I like the fact that the app tells me when I complete my day where I would be in 5 weeks if I did and ate the same thing every day. I hope I can try to replicate today because it says I would be down 30 lbs!
  • whit4kids
    whit4kids Posts: 15 Member
    Hi All!

My name is Carol. I started this journey on November 13, 2018. To date, I've lost 19 pounds! I am already reaping the benefits of the keto lifestyle other than weight loss - clearer head, more energy, improved complexion. Yay. To keep me accountable, here are my stats:

SW 11/13/18 246 lbs
    CW 227 lbs
    GW 130 lbs

We can do it!
  • riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    Just went to the gym and worked out for about 40 minutes! And thank the merciful fitness gods I somehow lost another pound despite my laps in healthy eating yesterday! Trying to get my water for the day in.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Got my workout for the day in! I upped my weights from yesterday as I felt like I could push myself a little bit harder so I’m feeling good and tired now.

2019 is off to a pretty great start!
  • No workouts are happening here today. Husband is working on house, we both have work tonight, BUT I ate my first 500 calorie meal this afternoon, and I am NOT starving!!! 😁 I am finally getting used to this whole small portions thing. ✌️
  • echoroyal79
    @hunterashleyk5426 @whit4kids @jumpingjenkins. Welcome, it is not to late to join in. All of you are getting the hang of this. Nice to see a great group here
  • echoroyal79
    Today felt like a damn Monday. Also kept thinking it was Monday.
    Got to catch up on water....not doing so good on that today. Hope to get on the elliptical in a little bit
  • echoroyal79
    66xaw6jj2k8n.jpg
  • echoroyal79
    Still working on my water.
    30 minutes on elliptical <3

How is everyone doing tonight?
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Just finished day 1 of 30 day yoga journey via Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. Completed this journey last year and LOVED it. My trusty tubby sidekick, Kung Pow Kitty by my side. utdkr476yo6n.jpg
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Today felt like a damn Monday. Also kept thinking it was Monday.
    Got to catch up on water....not doing so good on that today. Hope to get on the elliptical in a little bit

today TOTALLY felt like a Monday!
  • timetodothis19
    timetodothis19 Posts: 23 Member
    Just finished day 1 of 30 day yoga journey via Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. Completed this journey last year and LOVED it. My trusty tubby sidekick, Kung Pow Kitty by my side. utdkr476yo6n.jpg

I have been wanting to try yoga at home on my non gym days. Would you recommend this yoga YouTube show for a beginner???