Women in their 30s trying to get back on track!

Options

Replies

• lolomlopez12181
    lolomlopez12181 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just turned 38 I think I been tryna lose weight 37yrs😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s a roller coaster anyways good luck to all you beauties ❤️
  • jaymefaith5
    jaymefaith5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 37 and 6 months pregnant. Looking for female friends to help me with accountability and support. I've been exercising again using the recumbent bike for about a month now. Focusing more on my nutrition because I've been gaining weight at a rate above the recommended. Any tips are welcome. Have a good one everyone!
  • seahawks_12
    seahawks_12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 37 this year and need to loose 53lbs. It has been a struggle to get motivated and exercise. I have been meal prepping for work which allows me to pre-program all my meals into my fitness pal.
    Add me if you would like 👍
  • mariagfonseca
    mariagfonseca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and have 3 kids. I am ready to get fit too.
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh me. Wish I could go back to my early 20s where i weighed less, knew everything, and it all came way easier..... At least that's how I reflect on it.
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    holly00722 wrote: »
    Its so hard especially when I'm always on the go. Its so easy to just drive thru somewhere and grab something to eat.

I go for walks on my break at work. And occasionally I fall of the wagon and start eating at delicious restaurants along the way.
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am 31 year old working mom with two kids. I am trying to lose weight and train for a half marathon. It is so hard! I don’t have any friends on here yet, feel free to add me.
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have a hard time logging your food on the weekend? I'm so terrible at it.
  • naf530
    naf530 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have a hard time logging your food on the weekend? I'm so terrible at it.

I do! Especially when I'm out and about. I bought a food scale for home which keeps me more accountable...but definitely dont want to be measuring food on a scale out in public haha. It is helping me learn how to eyeball my food more to make educated guesses when I'm logging away from home.
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too! We can support each other! Adding everyone before this post. 30, 2 kids and following a diet and exercise program.
  • willrunformartinis
    willrunformartinis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    🙋🏽‍♀️ I NEVER struggled with my weight until I hit my 30’s. Adding everyone as well!!
  • bestrongbefit1
    bestrongbefit1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    100% yes! I lost a bunch of weight at 24/25 and slowly crept back up and STRUGGLING now! I've slowly lost some this month and praying it keeps going down, slow and steady right? lol
  • lolomlopez12181
    lolomlopez12181 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @bestrongbefit1 you got disssssssss
  • thickJL0
    thickJL0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SAME! Plus having babies 18 months apart doesn’t help the situation- the sweetest blessings but my body needs HELP.
    Feel free to add!🤗
  • pinkfairy88
    pinkfairy88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm super happy I lost 1.2lbs in the past week. Its such a struggle because I'm dealing with so much personal stuff.

Nice!
    I ended up being totally WIPED at work yesterday after my morning workout. I think I'm getting a sinus infection because it feels like I've been punched in the face. I stocked up on electrolyte water, and salty soups along with meds at the pharmacy last night, and I feel a little better this morning but will be avoiding the scale for a few days with all the extra salt I'm consuming. Tomorrow was going to be my rest day from the gym...but definitely rescheduling that for today and just trying to stay low-key at work, and keep functioning.

Is everyone in this group/discussion in Winter season right now? Ugh...I have a 4-year old so I feel like winter is constant sickness...

Definitely with you on that with my little one!
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm super happy I lost 1.2lbs in the past week. Its such a struggle because I'm dealing with so much personal stuff.

Nice!
    I ended up being totally WIPED at work yesterday after my morning workout. I think I'm getting a sinus infection because it feels like I've been punched in the face. I stocked up on electrolyte water, and salty soups along with meds at the pharmacy last night, and I feel a little better this morning but will be avoiding the scale for a few days with all the extra salt I'm consuming. Tomorrow was going to be my rest day from the gym...but definitely rescheduling that for today and just trying to stay low-key at work, and keep functioning.

Is everyone in this group/discussion in Winter season right now? Ugh...I have a 4-year old so I feel like winter is constant sickness...

Definitely with you on that with my little one!

Right?! Germ monsters!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ugh its quite cold here in the UK at the moment, its making me crave so much damn food!
  • Mandi2019
    Mandi2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    31 here....I feel like captain of the struggle bus when it comes to weight loss. I began my journey for the 100th tme on Jan 1st LOL - Add me, i certainly need friends for support. I have quite figured out this whole adding friends thing LOL
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Does anyone take vitamins? If so what would you recommend for being in your 30s?