Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5

Options
1235»

Replies

• helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/15 Weigh-In

We’ve “whittled” down our numbers, ladies! We started out with 74 members on July 18. Now, 4 weeks later, we are down to 60. A couple of group captains dropped inactive members (those who haven’t checked in for 2 or more weeks). One member is also celebrating a pregnancy and is no longer being tracked.

Check out our weekly update below:
    Hm60F.png

No group gains this week, and that’s a large improvement from last week! Yay, Hot Moms!!

This chart is SO condensed that it’s difficult to see the personal progress members are making. After 4 weeks, I thought it would be helpful to provide some performance feedback. Let’s use these numbers to better understand where we are and to help us get to where we want to be.

First, let’s recognize the 16 moms who are on track to reach their 12/31/11 goal weights. (Chart organized by group #.)
    hp8bb.png

Special Shout-Out to :flowerforyou: swimmom2 :flowerforyou: for reaching 50% already! You’re half-way there!!

There are also 19 moms who are 50-97% towards their 12/31/11 goal weights. Here they are below:
    grdIj.png

That leaves us with 25 moms who are 0-49% towards their 12/31/11 goal weights. No reason to list them – they know who they are. :tongue: This includes me, Hot Moms.

To give you my numbers, my SW was 199.0, and I have lost a grand total of 1.8 lbs since July 18. If I continue down this path, I will lose a total of 10.4 lbs by December 31, which is only 28% of the weight I need to lose to reach my GW. Considering this feedback, I have 2 options: (1) Change my 12/31/11 GW to 188.6 so I can be on track to reach my GW, or (2) Kick it up a notch, eat clean, exercise hard, and start losing more than a pound a week so that I can get to my original 12/31/11 GW. For me, I choose option 2. These past 4 weeks were hard, due to family outings and sickness, so I’m hopeful my numbers will improve. I recognize that there are just under 20 weeks left in the year. I only need to lose 1.6 lbs a week to obtain my GW, so I believe it’s still possible; therefore, my GW stays the same (for now).

Now take a moment to review your numbers. Are you on track? If not, do you want to adjust your 12/31/11 GW? If yes, don’t sweat it! It’s all about using this feedback to help you get where you want to be. Remember, there is no such thing as failure – only feedback; only results.

Let's go, Hot Moms!!
    -- Random Rambling Hot Moms (Closed)
    Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
    Group 10
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi Group - Sorry I have been MIA...it's been a busy week, trying to get back into routine. Well, I did pretty well on the trip to Las Vegas and was only up about 1.5 pounds...not too bad considering two weekends out of town. This has been a busy week, since we were away for two weekends, I felt like I had soooo much to catch up on. On top of that, my oldest daughter started school yesterday, so a lot of last minute shopping and preparations for her. I have been holding at 162 this week. I have continued to make good choices, and ran a little one evening, but haven't focused on dieting too much this week, as I have a half marathon to run on Sunday, so I need fuel for that. My youngest daughter starts school on Monday, so we will all get back into the routine next week and I will kick it into diet mode again. Hope everyone else is doing well and has a fabulous weekend planned. Take care!! Tammy
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Wow, no one has been here since I was here a few days ago...where is everyone?? My weigh in today was 159.4...finally broke back into the 150s!! So I have lost 10 pounds since starting the Hot Moms Challenge!! I am hoping to stay there and that it is not just a result of running a half marathon yesterday and sweating it all out, but at least it was a good number to see this morning. Hope you all had a good weekend!!
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    hi all, sorry i have posted late, i have just got back from a long weekend away.
    lost 1 lb this week, thats 7 lbs since joing hot mums
    well done to tamcrit, you are doing so well,
    running a half marathan, i would love to be able to do that, i am up to 6 miles at the moment. xxx
  • helena98
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 5 (8/22)

Hello, Hot Moms!! Check out the weekly stats below.

qhTOD.png

Another interesting week! Sometimes we lose together, and we gain together.

Here's a quick summary of the past 5 weeks.

UdhQl.png

We have fewer and fewer members reporting each week, and as a result, our weekly weigh-ins are suffering. We seem to have lost that Week 1 & Week 2 momentum, where each group saw BIG numbers. Now we're not even averaging a 1/2 lb per member weekly weight loss!

pwL5w.png

Many of us had end of the summer barbecues, as well as school start days for our kids. Life's been busy, and our schedules are changing. It's time to regroup and refocus!

TQ2oo.png

Let's make this week our new "Week 1." Jump in with the same GUNG HO you had 5 weeks ago!

We can do this, HOT MOMS!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    hi all, sorry i have posted late, i have just got back from a long weekend away.
    lost 1 lb this week, thats 7 lbs since joing hot mums
    well done to tamcrit, you are doing so well,
    running a half marathan, i would love to be able to do that, i am up to 6 miles at the moment. xxx

Just keep adding time and distance, a little more each week and you can get there...If I can do it, anyone can!!
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    I didn't check in last week but I lost about 9 pounds and then I weighed in today and I lost 1 pound since last week. I am down to 153.4
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Helen mentioned to me that your group has dwindled in numbers recently, but those of you remaining are doing fantastic! I'm the captain for group 7, and our "official" weigh in numbers have decreased. We lost one member within the first week or so, and I'm officially out of the count due to pregnancy (but still logging--just trying to stay stable for first trimester, no intention to lose), and one of our other members recently underwent surgery and is temporarily out. We would love to have any of you guys join our group if you'd like a larger group to interact with. I'll also message the active members individually. If you're interested please feel free to hop on our thread. I'll let the other ladies know you guys may be coming!!! :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293681--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-7
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Ok, all.....I forgot to log in my loss last week. I weighed in just before going to the Ia State Fair, then school started, and I got busy. My "loss" wasn't that huge, but a loss nonetheless.

LAST WEEK'S LOSS (AUG. 19TH) - .2 LBS bringing me down to 161.0. That brings my Hot Moms loss at 5.4 lbs.
  • jennlaurin80
    Options
    Hi, i am new to this website & not 100% on how everything works.
    Are you accepting new members into your group?
    I am a new mom to twin boys & looking for some motivation and support
  • tamcrit
    Options
    So are the rest of you Group 5 girls going over to Group7?? It would be nice to have a little more interaction since we have dwindled...are there just three of us left?? Let me know what you guys are planning to do. Hope all is going well!!
    Tammy
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Oops...forgot weight loss update...I have been hovering around 159.4 all week, so I am down another pound from last week, for a total of 10 pounds since beginning Hot Moms.
  • Cherilea
    Options
    Oops...forgot weight loss update...I have been hovering around 159.4 all week, so I am down another pound from last week, for a total of 10 pounds since beginning Hot Moms.

WAY TO GO!!!!! :smile:
  • Cherilea
    Options
    So are the rest of you Group 5 girls going over to Group7?? It would be nice to have a little more interaction since we have dwindled...are there just three of us left?? Let me know what you guys are planning to do. Hope all is going well!!
    Tammy

I was wondering the same thing myself. I didn't want to leave my Group 5 Hot Moms behind. I think CurlyJayne has gone over...not sure about everyone else.
  • Cherilea
    Options
    ~ FRIDAY WEIGH-IN 8-26-11 ~

Lost 2.4 lbs!!! That makes it 8 lbs gone since starting Hot Mom's! :smile: :drinker: :happy:
  • Cherilea
    Options
    I took Group 7 up on their invite....Im moving on over. :smile: I already see a couple of familiar faces.
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    What's up group 5?
    Cheri, you look so pretty in that picture :)

Quote of the day:
    3qoPH.jpg
  • Cherilea
    Options
    What's up group 5?
    Cheri, you look so pretty in that picture :)

Quote of the day:
    3qoPH.jpg

Thanks! Well, I think 3 of us have moved over to Group 7. Not sure what everyone else is doing....I hope they follow us on over :smile:
  • helena98
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 6 (8/29)

Hello, Hot Moms!! Check out the weekly stats below.

Ta6jA.png

We have lost over 200 pounds!!

Here's a quick summary of the past 6 weeks. I re-did the numbers to account for all the late check-ins.

LP1i5.png

Way to knock it out of the park!! As a group, we lost more pounds this week than the previous 4 weigh-ins! This is going to make a HUGE difference in reaching our goal weights by New Year’s.

Is anyone wondering what happened to Group 5? Their captain hasn’t checked in since August 1, and they only had a couple of members who checked in regularly. Their posts were fewer and coming days apart, and I was afraid we’d lose them. Group 7 “adopted” the active Group 5 members – :flowerforyou: many THANKS to Group 5's captain, wanna_be_fit!!:flowerforyou: And look what happened when the groups joined together!

ep96k.png

As a combined group, these ladies are losing more together than they were apart! And they are more active on their group postings as well. Having a larger active group can make a big difference. If you want to see how the other groups are doing, then check out their threads below.

Have a great week, Hot Moms!!

GROUP 1:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294382--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-1-closed-group

GROUP 2:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294130-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-2-closed-thread

GROUP 3:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/318548-rambling-random-hot-moms-closed

GROUP 4:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294495-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mama-group-4-closed-group

GROUPS 5 & 6 – Discontinued. Active members of Group 5 moved to Group 7.

GROUP 7:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293681--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-7

GROUP 8:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293856-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-8-closed-thread

GROUP 9:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293799-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-9-closed-group

GROUP 10:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299782-hot-mom-closed-group-mommies-in-control