The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    LC0924 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday night, AF friends! Been quite sick the last few weeks and haven’t checked in properly BUT I did want to belatedly share that Thursday was my 6th month sober-versary ☺️ I am grateful for all of you and how honest and vulnerable and excellent you are. You’re inspiring, day in and day out 💙

amazing....I didnt know you were that far along
  • Lastchancetochange
    Lastchancetochange Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Kicking myself into tomorrow called Day #1 again.

HAPPY Day one!!
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    One more reflection : Sunday mornings are so joyful these days. My daughter and I have been sitting at Starbucks on Sundays and doing the word puzzles together from the newspaper. It is heaven not to be sitting there with a hangover.

Awesome!! that you are chasing your joys in spite of difficulty at home. What a good example for your daughter. BIG hugs <3
    Day by day. We managed 22 days, so new streak on the way.

Cheers.

22 days with a hiccup and now you're on to your "new streak!!"
    LC0924 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday night, AF friends! Been quite sick the last few weeks and haven’t checked in properly BUT I did want to belatedly share that Thursday was my 6th month sober-versary ☺️ I am grateful for all of you and how honest and vulnerable and excellent you are. You’re inspiring, day in and day out 💙

HAPPY Sober-versary!! I L <3 VE that!!! I may steal that in future LOL...hope you are ending & healing promptly! <3

Thanks!!!
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    @Yellowstone1983 Thanks for sharing! Keep going! Yes, you are disappointed, but if you stay stuck you may drink again! Quickly just start again!

Thank you for the support! I'm definitely continuing AF!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    You will do it Jen!

Thank you @lorrainequiche59 !

Remember that if we have a problem with alcohol, one time of drinking is not real fun. It is a false fun for a brief time.