JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,016 Member
    Options
    I must say, after over 1 year with very little junk carbs and bread/grains, I still do not crave them. I'm eating them because they're in my presence. Also, I need to have my Son or Niece take a comparison photo of me. I just passed 1 year of IF now coming up on 1 year of keto in February. I guess I need to be good with the carbs. LOL. Honestly, IF and Keto work so well together for me, that I've been purposefully holding up my weightloss with eating carbs. I want my body to catch up, need to gain my muscle back. I told @MadisonMolly2017 that I feel bony. It might sound FANTASTIC! to lose weight so quickly, but it can be kind of scary. I have a pic of me from March 2018 holding my grandson. When I looked at it I was shocked. My face was so gaunt! I never noticed this looking in the mirror every day.

@tiabirdie56
    Yes, it can be scary to lose that fast. I’m taking it slowly now myself...building muscle & actually developing other interests ...I realized a few months ago, I would need to ease up in my focus on weight loss as I got closer to my final goal, if that makes sense.

I haven’t looked gaunt yet, but I took a
    L o n g time to lose ... on purpose. Hoping it would give my body time to adjust - and it has! And to give me time to master certain habits - so far, so good.

Do you think you’ll continue with IF & keto or modify your approach, going forward?