JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

Options

Replies

• shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    aFit50 wrote: »
    @quiltingjaine and @tiabirdie56 Thanks for the spaghetti squash ideas. When I make it, it is always the same: made with meat spaghetti sauce, and that is how I often zoodle so it's a bit redundant. I will try butter, herb & cheese and also yummy alfredo with the Heavy Whipping Cream. This gives me a couple of different recipes to switch back & forth from & I appreciate it very much. Variety makes me feel "special" lol. Like I have a personal chef at home. Ahhh... the delusions of grandeur. Anyway, I am going out of town shopping on Wednesday (oh those pesky travel carbs in the restaurants!) and I will be getting more of the squash. Now, I can't wait! Thanks again.

Love all the recipes!! I've become a recent zucchini convert myself lately, and been trying different ways. I like them with a little sesame oil, garlic and red pepper too.

@Winner_in_Life congrats on the non smoking!! I quit about 8 years ago after smoking 25 years too so I know how challenging it is in the beginning. Keep at it, you can do it!

My only experience with zucchini noodles was at Noodles & Company. I have tried the Zucchini Romensco, I love the flavor and the everything but it was very upsetting to my stomach. I thought maybe it's a one time deal so after a few months I tried it again - same thing. I get other things there and have never had a stomach issues but I'm kind of scared to try the noodles again. Have you guys had any negative bathroom experiences as a result of too many zucchini noodles? (sorry for the TMI topic) I have eaten zucchini in many ways with no issues before, just curious if it's me or the version Noodles & Company uses.

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,856 Member
    Options
    @mimibeani Glad you found us!!