January 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    For some reason, I cannot select the 'edit' button. Wanted to say....I am pretty much easily entertained in my own head, hence 'crazy'. Running soothes the wolf inside (mental health). I just want to run and run and run...

You can only edit for 1 hour.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I cannot select the 'edit' button. Wanted to say....I am pretty much easily entertained in my own head, hence 'crazy'. Running soothes the wolf inside (mental health). I just want to run and run and run...

You can only edit for 1 hour.

Sometimes on mobile it doesn't matter how many times you try to select the edit button. It only will select the report button. Had to switch to my PC yesterday to fix a broken quote.
  • PastorVincent
    Options

I can't edit my posts either - also the little bell which gives notifications doesn't work when I click on it today. Is anyone else having weird site problems?

My mom and husband think you are crazy, but amazing. Mom says, "As long as she's doing what she enjoys... I sure couldn't do that!"

Little bell not working for me either.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Did you just run a marathon as LAPS in the BASEMENT?

@rheddmobile
    @Scott6255
    @MegaMooseEsq
    @katharmonic
    @polskagirl01

Not kidding, would not lie. Yes, I ran 27.11 miles in my basement. I call it crazy laps, when I just do not want to go outside. It took me 4:45:03 (time). I do not really do anything. I listen to my music and travel through my mind (making sure not to hit furniture along the way). The stairwell comes down the center of the basement, so I can essentially just 'lap' round and round (maybe about 25 steps?)

I was fretted this morning at being so close to 500 miles, then work called and cancelled, so I just kept running...now I am within 10, so in the morning, I will get it!
    1/30 27.11 miles, 275 days on the run, arctic/frigid air, crazy laps (cold and work canceled = crazy laps in the basement.)

Can you explain "crazy laps in the basement"? How far is a lap? I'm also trying to comprehend what you did for 27.11 miles today!

WHAT!?!?! so 25 steps... that is like 150 feet? 27.71 miles is 146309 feet... divide by 150 feet... LIKE 975 LAPS!!! By Grabthar's hammer that is insane!

I bow before your mental discipline!

Mental discipline, yes, absolutely outstanding. But what I’m really impressed with is her inner ear - I’d get so dizzy. I doubt I could manage more than ten before I’d start feeling queasy.

OH! Yes! I had not thought about that, but that too!
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls Wow. just...wow. That takes some mental toughness which I do not possess. Did you switch directions from time to time?

• PastorVincent
    Options
    HonuNui wrote: »
    @PastorVincent I seem to remember there being some inspection issues when you bought your house...did the inspector really miss a person-sized hole in your kitchen!?

Ticker is my goal for 2019 and progress to date:

exercise.png

Yes, because the only way to find it was to remove the dishwasher, which the inspector is not allowed to do.