• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,491 Member
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 8.17min, 12amph, 131mhr, 1.6mi= 77c
    manual treadmill, walk- 47min, 97ahr, 108mhr, 2.22mi= 228c
    bike ride gym to dome- 6.13min, 14.4amph, 128mhr, 1.4mi= 59c
    walk sta 2 wrk- 9.46min, 105mhr, .5mi= 45c
    walk wrk 2 sta- 7.47min, 99mhr, .4mi= 39c
    ride dome 2 hm, sprinkles and WINDY!- 22.08min, 7.1amph, 136mhr, 2.6mi= 194c

took it easy today. Total cal - 646
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,798 Member
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Here is an interesting question to ask yourself--What would I get up and do on a day when I was really sick? No need to share your answer, but I realized that walking the dogs is what I'd do even if I did nothing else on my to do list.

<3 Barbie

I've been really sick a few times in recent years ... measles in 2016 is one example ... and all I did was to get myself somewhat together to go to the doctor.

If I don't figure I need a doctor or doctor's certificate, then I only get up for the toilet. And even that can be a struggle.

M in Oz

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,743 Member
    Kim ... good ideas! Thanks.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,674 Member
    Heather~ Bless your heart... hope you and hubby are on the mend...scale really hasn't moved in a week.. but not going to worry.. still eating the way im supposed to.
    working 7:30-1 today..
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,481 Member
    Thank you Barbie for getting us off to a fresh February start.
    Just finished skimming January, will have to catch up with 4+ pages of February tomorrow.

Ah, the powers of positive, Plan B procrastination. Most important Thursday? SWSY. What did I do? Fire district minutes from Jan 23 meeting ;} It's only been on the list for 8 days. Now to start the taxes (on the list for 3 days). Stopped prepping post and got up and did SWSY. Yay me. Too bad both ate up the only sunny day this week... :confounded:

Kylia fun is the important thing. Dance on! Thanks be for the Aubrey update. Good news.
    Carol sorry about the stinky gift. TMI:
    Scooter puked up a bit yesterday. I'd worry as he is subject to pancreatitis, but then I saw bits of the greenie dental chew in the spew. No more for him!
    Grace "husband was replaced with an alien last night as he came home from work cheerful and was talkative and friendly..." love it when that happens :mrgreen:
    Barbie sad you're :sick:
    Lanette "...before the really sick people arrive..." Brilliant!
    Rita you're right, Bulletproof Coffee sounds REALLY gross.
    Betsy Brava for keeping up with exercise and food journal. Well done.
    pip running amidst 25thousand people? Yikes!
    Allie and Carol thanks for the Alfie pic, cracked me up :bigsmile:
    KJ Yay YOU for declining to take unscheduled kiddo. Delighted to hear you taking time for yourself.
    Sharon I just love your Allan stories. Can imagine you two squirting away the summer, especially with no clothes to get wet... ;)
    Felicia, Lanette, Kylia et al what you all said about comparisons, accepting ourselves, thank you for your wise words.

results:
    Jan: walk one more step 94%, 60 g protein=94% rx/vits=90% meditate 97%, knee exercises=97% SWSY up 100% SWSY low 100% core= 100% Tumble=39% hang up or purge art 0, AF 77%
    Dec: walk one more step 71%, 60 g protein=71% rx/vits=76% meditate 81%, knee exercises=81% SWSY up 0% SWSY low 0% core= 0% Tumble=44% hang up or purge art 0, AF 77%
    Nov: walk one more step 63%, 60 g protein=77% rx/vits=77% meditate 80%, knee exercises=83% SWSY up 13% SWSY low 10% core=13% Tumble=37% hang up or purge art 1, AF 77%
    Oct: walk one more step 74%, 60 g protein=71% rx/vits=58% meditate 42%, knee exercises=42% SWSY 0% core=13% Tumble=19% hang up or purge art 0, AF 77%

February intention, Play more with Tumble, while maintaining percentages.
    Daily: walk one more step, 60 g protein, meditate, knee exercises, 10 minutes play training Tumble.
    Twice weekly: core, SWSY upper, SWSY lower
    Weekly: hang or purge 1 piece of art
    Bonus: AF days

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    walk one more step 29/31, 60 g protein 29/31, rx/vits 28/31, meditate 30/31, knee exercises 30/31, SWSY UP 9/9, SWSY LOW 9/9, core 9/9, play with Tumble 12/31, hang up or purge art 0/4 AF 23/31.
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD!
    01/30 LT: start taxes, CFRFPD minutes-N MT: dog group-Y ST: make 4H email group, send meeting notice/request for questions-Y
    01/31 LT: SWSY-Y MT: CFRFPD minutes-Y ST: comb Scooter-N
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,598 Member
    Good morning from Ohio! Warming up here for a few days. Highs in the 40-50* and no more lows below freezing until next Thursday! Lots of rain forecasted, but at least not snow.

Aubrey continues to impress and delight. They are on a path to bringing her home this upcoming week! My niece shared a video of her taking a bottle and says she is latching well. My niece is finally able to stay all the time with her! Praises!

My sil has been in a bad spot since September. Lots of counseling and learning about herself and she is coming around. She gave my dh and I a gift certificate to Eddie Merlots for our birthdays. DH really wanted to go tomorrow on my birthday, but they were booked. We are going this evening. OMG! It is a dining experience! I dont get excited about food, but I loved this place! It may be our new special occasion place. Too expensive to go very often. Friends took us there for Christmas. SIL is coming with us. It will be fun.

Tomorrow my youngest daughter is fixing me chicken n dumplings for lunch. My favorite meal. Will probably end up at a super bowl party for a short while. My oldest daughter and her family are on their way to Disney as I type.

Thank you ladies for all your support! Husband hasn't been hungry after work-smh. The upside is we haven't been eating out and I haven't had to really cook. The downside is me eating something substantial and not junk. I had a high protein day yesterday which I'd not my normal. I needed something lower fat with higher protein last night. Ended up with low fat cottage cheese and tomatoes for supper. Cottage cheese is the only thing I eat that is low fat. I don't care for the high fat kind except in lasagna;) Finished the evening with popcorn and one Andes mint.

Michele- sounds like you had a good time in spite of things. Now that you have been to that ceramic shop, you can decline next time. Been there. Done that. I hope you are feeling better today.

Hugs to those who are sick, injured. Or just plain dealing with stuffs!

Congratulations to all the met goals!

Encouragement to meet our February goals.

Appreciation for all of your stories and support!

<3
    Kylia
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,798 Member
    kymarai wrote: »
    She gave my dh and I a gift certificate to Eddie Merlots for our birthdays. DH really wanted to go tomorrow on my birthday, but they were booked. We are going this evening. OMG! It is a dining experience! I dont get excited about food, but I loved this place! It may be our new special occasion place. Too expensive to go very often. Friends took us there for Christmas. SIL is coming with us. It will be fun.

Tomorrow my youngest daughter is fixing me chicken n dumplings for lunch. My favorite meal. Will probably end up at a super bowl party for a short while. My oldest daughter and her family are on their way to Disney as I type.

<3
    Kylia

Happy Birthday!

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Morning Ladies! <3<3 hugs all around.

Going to get out of the house and enjoy a little cold sunshine today. Also going to make some meals for a colleague/friend who is facing gyn surgery later in the week. Very tough situation, she's an older mom and is facing her second round of cancer, five years ago, skin cancer and now (potentially) ovarian. She is having her left fallopian tube and ovary removed.

NYKAREN
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Kylia - I depend on fat-free cottage cheese as my go-to for protein, and tend to eat it with some highly spiced meat, like taco meat or spicy chicken, to keep protein levels high without adding too much to my calorie load. So pleased to hear of Aubrey's continued progress.

Heather - Bless your heart. You definitely don't look like your usual well-coiffed, smiling and poised self. Hope you're feeling better.

I am being driven crazy by my son's needy cat at the moment. Mrr has dogged (catted?) my every footstep ever since I got up this morning, which annoys both me and my cat, Egg. Me, because I've nearly tripped over him a half dozen times--he is not a small fragile cat, he's a big, hulking bear of a cat, and cannot be ignored when he's nearby. And it annoys Egg, because while she doesn't necessarily want affection right this minute, she heartily dissaproves of me petting Mrr. She's far less stressed about him overall, but hissing at him every time he gets within sight this morning. *sigh* Cats are weird.

For a change, a weekend stretches in front of us without plans or work to do... feels so luxurious! The only thing I must do today is get my daughter's painting in the mail before I go on driving restriction on Tuesday. Not exactly going to take long! :wink: Might be a good day for a drive, just exploring the area nearby us. And speaking of "us," while I miss our son, it's been so amazing to be just the two of us for the last week... Corey will pick John up next Saturday, and we'll have him for about six more weeks before he heads off to college in Oregon.

Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,598 Member
    Machka- rest sounds like a great idea!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,491 Member
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Thank you Barbie for getting us off to a fresh February start.
    Just finished skimming January, will have to catch up with 4+ pages of February tomorrow.

Ah, the powers of positive, Plan B procrastination. Most important Thursday? SWSY. What did I do? Fire district minutes from Jan 23 meeting ;} It's only been on the list for 8 days. Now to start the taxes (on the list for 3 days). Stopped prepping post and got up and did SWSY. Yay me. Too bad both ate up the only sunny day this week... :confounded:

Kylia fun is the important thing. Dance on! Thanks be for the Aubrey update. Good news.
    Carol sorry about the stinky gift. TMI:
    Scooter puked up a bit yesterday. I'd worry as he is subject to pancreatitis, but then I saw bits of the greenie dental chew in the spew. No more for him!
    Grace "husband was replaced with an alien last night as he came home from work cheerful and was talkative and friendly..." love it when that happens :mrgreen:
    Barbie sad you're :sick:
    Lanette "...before the really sick people arrive..." Brilliant!
    Rita you're right, Bulletproof Coffee sounds REALLY gross.
    Betsy Brava for keeping up with exercise and food journal. Well done.
    pip running amidst 25thousand people? Yikes!
    Allie and Carol thanks for the Alfie pic, cracked me up :bigsmile:
    KJ Yay YOU for declining to take unscheduled kiddo. Delighted to hear you taking time for yourself.
    Sharon I just love your Allan stories. Can imagine you two squirting away the summer, especially with no clothes to get wet... ;)
    Felicia, Lanette, Kylia et al what you all said about comparisons, accepting ourselves, thank you for your wise words.

results:
    Jan: walk one more step 94%, 60 g protein=94% rx/vits=90% meditate 97%, knee exercises=97% SWSY up 100% SWSY low 100% core= 100% Tumble=39% hang up or purge art 0, AF 77%
    Dec: walk one more step 71%, 60 g protein=71% rx/vits=76% meditate 81%, knee exercises=81% SWSY up 0% SWSY low 0% core= 0% Tumble=44% hang up or purge art 0, AF 77%
    Nov: walk one more step 63%, 60 g protein=77% rx/vits=77% meditate 80%, knee exercises=83% SWSY up 13% SWSY low 10% core=13% Tumble=37% hang up or purge art 1, AF 77%
    Oct: walk one more step 74%, 60 g protein=71% rx/vits=58% meditate 42%, knee exercises=42% SWSY 0% core=13% Tumble=19% hang up or purge art 0, AF 77%

February intention, Play more with Tumble, while maintaining percentages.
    Daily: walk one more step, 60 g protein, meditate, knee exercises, 10 minutes play training Tumble.
    Twice weekly: core, SWSY upper, SWSY lower
    Weekly: hang or purge 1 piece of art
    Bonus: AF days

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    walk one more step 29/31, 60 g protein 29/31, rx/vits 28/31, meditate 30/31, knee exercises 30/31, SWSY UP 9/9, SWSY LOW 9/9, core 9/9, play with Tumble 12/31, hang up or purge art 0/4 AF 23/31.
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD!
    01/30 LT: start taxes, CFRFPD minutes-N MT: dog group-Y ST: make 4H email group, send meeting notice/request for questions-Y
    01/31 LT: SWSY-Y MT: CFRFPD minutes-Y ST: comb Scooter-N

Needless to say, it will be a slow jog. They r all hoisin different sections, not all at once