AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    its gonna be close by the end of the month! glad I am aiming high.. but some days I wish I could slow down!
  • ItsMeTime
    Options
    I set out to do 2.5 miles Saturday and did 2.75!! I did my interval run yesterday but it was a little short. I was supposed to run this morning, but was very stiff when I got up and had some minor knee pain so I decided to listen to my body and stretch instead. I may run afterwork, or I may just ad it to my routine tomorrow. Going for 2 miles!

Happy moving everyone!
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ticker updated
  • janana021
    Options
    Had a lazy day today only 1.8 miles...
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    2 mile run today. Ticker updated.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    added 6 miles, bike and treadmill today
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Another 3.2 miles. Ticker updated.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles today

ticker updated
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I just got back from two weeks vacation where I did a lot of walking but since I don't have a pedometer, I had no way to track my distance. When I made my August goal, I simply went by what I did in July and said the same but I didn't take the vacation time into consideration. :ohwell: Accordingly, since I haven't even started on my goal, 175 kms for this month is no longer feasible. :noway: I will, however, attempt to complete 80.5 km or 50 miles by the end of August and try for the higher kms next month. :smile:
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    3.1 run this evening
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    4.07 miles running/walking today. I might have to start using the elliptical to finish because my calves are taking kind of a beating running so much. Still hoping to meet my goal even though I am behind. I'll have to average 3.6 miles the next 9 days. Doable, but will be quite a challenge!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    just over 6 miles watching 2 glees on the treadmill....really happy i did it...i did not want to workout tonight...updated siggie

PS...AND YES I'M YELLING!!!! I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO WHERE I SHOULD BE TO MAKE MY GOAL...12 MILES IN THE LAST 2 DAYS DID IT...woooohooooooo.....not to finish off strong so i can reach my goal this month...
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Got a few more miles in. Signature is updated!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Quick summary, 2/3 of August.

Total miles logged are 3,462. We're going to break the standing record of 3,708 miles logged last July by far. I know there are more people in the challenge this month, but still it's an accomplishment.

Out of 107 people that started the August challenge, 7 have already made their goals: chellaJKR, lyla29, emmabeckmeyer1, summertime_girl, jvinmill, fine4now, gocanucks10 :drinker: :drinker:.
    28 movers are on track, another 15 are between 40-65% of their goal and should make it with a little extra effort. :bigsmile: The last 57 people are below 40% and will have a very hard time getting to their target. :sad:

IMG_0350.JPG
  • simplysara9
    Options
    bump for later... I haven't updated in a while but I have been tracking those miles!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    6 miles between today and yesterday. Ticker updated.
  • simplysara9
    Options
    I have been MIA from this thread but I have continued to track my miles each day.

I have completed 56.84 of my 100 miles. I am a little behind but I am getting there. I am trying my best to get in the 100 miles this month!:wink:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    5 miles yesterday
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just over 5 miles so far today, and I'm not done yet! :)
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles this morning, the most at one time yet! Ticker updated