AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    agreed we are kicking butt this month!!! Amazing movers!!!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Been away and haven't posted in awhile but I have been keeping track of my walking miles.

So far my total is 17 miles walked

Ticker updated

Wow this thread has been busy almost to 2nd page. Guess that is a great thing,,,means we all have been doing our miles!!!! Keep moving everyone
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Updated ticker - 1.5 miles today
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Moved my *kitten* to a Zumba class today!!! It was fun and a good calorie burn!!! Will be back in the saddle again tomorrow!!!
    Good job E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y !!!!!!!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I've hit my August target already! I'll definitely be upping next month's target. I'm thinking about aiming for a minimum of 26.2 miles per week.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    added 11 miles total today between my workout and some walking!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    4.75 miles walking today

exercise.png
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    more added!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to post your progress on the new address. We're going to roll over soon and when this happens we typically lose several people who don't know how to follow the thread. To find the new topic just follow the link <continued at this topic> that will appear after the 500th post (after the last post on page 20, that is).

Summertime_girl has reached her goal already, while vhuber and janetpratt have logged an obscene amount of biking miles. Wtg ladies !!! .:drinker: :drinker:
    An amazing total of 107 people have joined the challenge this month, 36 are on track to reach their goals and a bunch of other movers are posting some very impressive results :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: .
    On the down side 23 participants never moved an inch :frown: - or at least they never told us how far they've moved their a$$es :frown: :frown:
  • janana021
    Options
    It's raining here in NYC, all day. Only got in 2.25 miles feeling bummed
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    5 mile run and a 3 mile walk :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    2 more for me. Ticker updated.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    2 miles today :bigsmile:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    anothe 4.5 miles for me today!!!!

I concur with Dinos when he writes:"vhuber and janetpratt have logged an obscene amount of biking miles ............"

You go chicks!!! So awesome!!!!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Back from camping!! I have no idea what our hikes worked out to, so only logged tonights run. Ticker updated :)
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Added another 5.32 miles for 2 days of biking to work.
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Ticker updated: Ran 2.5 miles today.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Did another 3.75 miles today - in the rain, but it felt nice!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to post your progress on the new address. We're going to roll over soon and when this happens we typically lose several people who don't know how to follow the thread. To find the new topic just follow the link <continued at this topic> that will appear after the 500th post (after the last post on page 20, that is).

Summertime_girl has reached her goal already, while vhuber and janetpratt have logged an obscene amount of biking miles. Wtg ladies !!! .:drinker: :drinker:
    An amazing total of 107 people have joined the challenge this month, 36 are on track to reach their goals and a bunch of other movers are posting some very impressive results :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: .
    On the down side 23 participants never moved an inch :frown: - or at least they never told us how far they've moved their a$$es :frown: :frown:
    Bravo summertime, vhuber and janetpratt!!! You Motivate Us!!!

3.52 yesterday walking
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    realized i forgot to post and/or update saturday's miles....4.3 before and after my training at the gym....updated siggie...i'm a little behind but i'm working on getting ahead this week....i can make this goal...

The current 2012 challenge can be found here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/693597-august-move-your-a-challenge?page=14#posts-10279833