AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Found it!

This is one fast-moving thread! :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Trying to muster up the motivation to run in a torrential downpour. I did an hour on the elliptical, but I don't count elliptical miles towards my monthly total. But it is raining HARD and it is cold out!
    Why not??? Elliptical workouts are tough and you still have mileage!!! But I guess to each her own!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    1.65 slow and steady
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Swam 2K in the sea yesterday :happy:
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I think my bike needs to go in for a check-up/ tune-up, Its been changing gears hard. since last week. So no bike today just Zumba.
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    another 3.87 miles this morning! ticker updated. pretty sure i won't make my goal this month, but still proud to me movin my @$$ :happy:
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Morning Run :)
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles for me this morning!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    3 more for me!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Another three miles walked this morning
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    5 more yesterday - today was strength training!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    .65 mile walk to fedex and back while they detailed my car at the garage this am...should have walked longer as they took wayyyyyyyyyyyy longer than the 12 mins it took me to walk there and back lol....going to go for a little lunch walk today just to get out....updated siggie below...
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5 miles running today
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Trying to muster up the motivation to run in a torrential downpour. I did an hour on the elliptical, but I don't count elliptical miles towards my monthly total. But it is raining HARD and it is cold out!
    Why not??? Elliptical workouts are tough and you still have mileage!!! But I guess to each her own!!!

I know what you mean in that perhaps you set your goal to be attained through running only, but moving is moving.... I used to only count running (& walking) miles too, but now include bicycling, stairclimbing, elliptical-ing, and gps-distance-tracked downhill skiing. :) I adjust my goal each month based on which activities I anticipate doing. Granted, for a guy my size, it's far easier to rack up miles on a bicycle than it is running, but really the point is just to keep myself motivated to do something* active....right? :smile:

Good luck!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    2.5 mile run today.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Ok my signature is updated, finally! I'm going to try really hard to keep moving the next week or so, as I have out of state family visiting!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    5 more miles done today!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    That sounds fun Dino!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    1.5 mile walk with the doggie.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    2 miles today,,not much.. babysitting this week.. but a little is closer to my goal..

exercise.png