AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/16 - 4.4 MORE MILES
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 km run this morning in the cool sunshine! I can feel fall in the air :(
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    2.2 miles in this morning during a fun family walk with my baby, my brother, his wife, and their cutie little twin boys. Sig is updated!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for how much you do for this Challenge, Dinos! I love all the new features you added to the spreadsheet! Hands down the best Challenge group on MFP! =)

smiley-signs124.gif smiley-signs153.gif

Absolutely!!! :drinker:

Thanks guys, you're the best :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Hiked almost 6 miles today. Add crows, bugs, scorpions and a rotweiler to the collection of assorted lizards and other wildlife that I encounter. For those interested the hike details are at: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/107293213.
    Tip: The best way to view it is to select the Player tab and click the play button
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Added 3 more miles between yesterday and today...maybe will get back out later when the temp goes down.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.57mile very hot walk at lunch time...i needed a break from the office and i took it....more tonight at the gym....updated siggie below...
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Brisk 2 mile lunch walk over rolling terrain.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Dinos!

3.25 done for today.
  • janana021
    Options
    4.3 miles down. This week my miles have not hit my minimum 5 but I guess something better than nothing
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    ticker updated...3 mile walk this morning!!:)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, you're the best :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Hiked almost 6 miles today. Add crows, bugs, scorpions and a rotweiler to the collection of assorted lizards and other wildlife that I encounter. For those interested the hike details are at: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/107293213.
    Tip: The best way to view it is to select the Player tab and click the play button

That's a pretty cool display! My Runkeeper app has a very similar online mapping component, but not quite all of the same features. Very nice! I might try posting the link for one of my runs sometime. Preferably not one that goes from the front door of my house in case I happen to have a secret stalker. :bigsmile:

PS - I corrected my ticker. I forgot to include a walk somewhere along the way this month.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    5 mile run and a 3 mile walk :)
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    2 mile run today.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    walked 2.48 miles
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    walked 2.48 miles
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    3.7 tonight. Ticker updated!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    0 for 8/16 and 3.75 for 8/17
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    14.13 on 8/10 total miles

I am having trouble with the ticker
    I have added 6.54 miles since 8/10

New Total as of 8/17: 20.67

wow I think I am going to have trouble making 50, but I am going to add in some walking at work to try to help with the goal.
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Surpassed my goal AYIEEEE I never thought I'd move this much! Can't wait to see my total at the end of the month! Thanks Move your *kitten*, honestly!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Surpassed my goal AYIEEEE I never thought I'd move this much! Can't wait to see my total at the end of the month! Thanks Move your *kitten*, honestly!

Good job!