AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• janana021
    Options
    5.6 miles down today....
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    ticker is updated. Biked 5.85 miles this morning!!:)

does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet that Dinos is doing?...thought I'd ask before I went searching thru the previous 20+ page thread. THank you!!
  • Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8-15 2 miles
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    4.89 miles running/walking today! I'm still behind my goal (I should be at 36 right now) and I'm only at 29.5. But at least I am moving my butt! My ticker is updated.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    WOOT. Got 8 miles in on the mt bike today. Haven't road in almost a month due to husband's health issues....man it felt good to be back out there.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Another 21.

exercise.png

AWESOME just plain AWESOME!!!!

Thank you! This has been a great challenge for me. I'm gaining strength and speed and now I'm in the habit of getting in that 100 miles a week. I have a full century ride coming up in October. I've been doing metric centuries for a while now. My first one was the Fallon No Hill Hundred. I did the 67 mile ride. This year I'm going back and doing the 100. I think it's fitting for my first 100 to be at the same event as my first ever century ride.

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    You can see the thread progress at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc#gid=9

We've just passed the halfway point. The majority of the people in the thread is doing above average, some are MIA, however most stick with it to the end. My theory to explain the success of the challenge is that it holds you responsible for your own decisions and direction, it engages your mind and imagination, and it provides a connection between effort and reward.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    adding 3.3
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think I can.. I think I can.. still going!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    between today and yesterday i walked 4 miles
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm home from Denver CO. (700 miles from home:noway: !!) and I took my furry babies (who missed me alot!!) for a 2.5 mile walk!!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Added 7 more miles today! (3 running, 1 walking, 3 biking)
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    add another 3.96 for me, got it in on the elliptical today. ticker updated :-)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    You can see the thread progress at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc#gid=9

We've just passed the halfway point. The majority of the people in the thread is doing above average, some are MIA, however most stick with it to the end. My theory to explain the success of the challenge is that it holds you responsible for your own decisions and direction, it engages your mind and imagination, and it provides a connection between effort and reward.

Thanks so much for how much you do for this Challenge, Dinos! I love all the new features you added to the spreadsheet! Hands down the best Challenge group on MFP! =)

smiley-signs124.gif smiley-signs153.gif
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for how much you do for this Challenge, Dinos! I love all the new features you added to the spreadsheet! Hands down the best Challenge group on MFP! =)

Absolutely!!! :drinker:

3.5 mile run, .6 miles walking to warm up & cool down. Ticker updated.
  • vhuber
    Options

I agree!!! Thank you soooo much Dinos!!!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    another 5 mile run this morning. Ticker updated

I'll add on to the thanks for the tracking Dinos - it's always great to see progress!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    My ticker is updated.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I hit the elliptical last night for 1.5 and my ticker is updated. I ride my bike tonight so I will update again later once I know my mileage from that!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Yay back on the bike for 15 miles!!!!!