Starting for the 88th time.

Replies

• AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    I agree about not wanting to do the quick diet. Those just don't seem to work for me. Well they do at the time ;) LOL I had a rough 2 days, don't know if it was the cold or not, but refocusing my brain again to get back on track.
  • djones1955
    djones1955 Posts: 1 Member
    Same here........ on and off again! I'm with you! 30 lbs. is my goal :)
  • Buck6032
    Buck6032 Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you all for the encouragement
  • WhatTheActual
    WhatTheActual Posts: 1 Member
    Title made me smile as I could have written it! Fellow serial starters feel free to add me 😉
  • ettenaej
    ettenaej Posts: 75 Member
    Dreams don’t have deadlines. And I’m trying to remember that every day.
  • Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a quiet thread
  • Longing4Maui
    Longing4Maui Posts: 51 Member
    Some of you are offering to ‘add as friend’, does that allow us to see each other’s daily log completions, etc? If yes, I need to figure out how to do so....
  • LovingReds
    LovingReds Posts: 15 Member
    edited February 2019
    It really does help with friends. I want to log in all the time and it is so encouraging to see other reaching goals.
  • Sew3rin
    Sew3rin Posts: 115 Member
    Same. Haha! :p
  • Librafit817
    Librafit817 Posts: 3 Member
    How do you add someone to friends? Can someone add me I really need a motivation buddy, challenge buddy and all that!! 😁 So serious!! Lol
  • Hi all ya new to this thread! I still feel very new myself.
    Yes, adding a person as friend brings their comments and activities for the day to your home page.
    Please feel free to add me.
    For some reason I have trouble adding from my phone.
    Personally, I like coming to this thread and having conversations, encouragement, share successes, look for recommendations. After about 2 weeks, I'm thinking it's all what we make of it.
  • SaesnesGymraeg
    SaesnesGymraeg Posts: 2 Member
    I'd be happy to have new friends on here; I've lost half a stone since the New Year, with just over another stone to go before I reach target - but of course it's slowed down a lot now! I'm walking a lot, beginning to add in some strength training exercises, I've cut out alcohol completely, and am being very sensible with my food (although I don't track as often as I should). It'd be nice to see others achieving their goals in my feed, not just my own updates. The big thing this year is that I've ditched the fitbit after years and years of using a tracking device; I felt I was focusing too much on how many steps I was doing, and incidental all day long calorie burn, instead of actual heart pumping, sweat inducing activity. I feel very free! Feel free to add me if any of that sounds like your kind of fitness friend. :smile: