Who wants to do a walk away the pounds challenge??

Options
Im gonna start back on it tomorrow morning..Anyone wanna join me for support?

Replies

• jyoung360
    jyoung360 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what do I have to do? I'm in...
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    absolutley!! I will add you as a friend and you let me know your details!! (or do you want to wait to hear a response then add me?)....I will wait, maybe I got too excited.
  • jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I walk (almost) everyday at lunch with some co-workers. What are the rules? (I've never done one of these)
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    what do I have to do? I'm in...

You can get the dvd at walmart for like 10 dollars..Its leslie sansone walk away the pounds
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    absolutley!! I will add you as a friend and you let me know your details!! (or do you want to wait to hear a response then add me?)....I will wait, maybe I got too excited.

You can add me and i will fill you in on the details later tonight..Just mainly log when you walk and how many miles you walked..I have to get the kiddos in bed then i will be back on..Glad you are excited! lol
  • francena84
    Options
    I been briskly walking my neighborhood lately 3 miles takes me about 55 minutes I work up a sweat and my legs feel sore after Im done.. add me too
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have one of Leslie's DVDs plus I walk my neighborhood if the weather is good. Let me know the details-what we need to do to join the group. Thanks
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in!! I walk (almost) everyday at lunch with some co-workers. What are the rules? (I've never done one of these)

Its actually a dvd and you walk in your living room, but if you walk outside that will be ok..We will just make this a walking challenge ; ) BUt we will check in here everyday and post how many miles u walked and how tough or easy it was etc...Good luck tomorrow!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I been briskly walking my neighborhood lately 3 miles takes me about 55 minutes I work up a sweat and my legs feel sore after Im done.. add me too

3 miles is awesome!! Will add you when i get the kids to bed and Good luck tomorrow!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Please share the details. Thanks

You can either get the walk away the pounds dvd and walk in your living room or use a treadmill or walk outside..We will check in everyday and post how far we walked..
  • Monica_1913
    Monica_1913 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I have this DVD. I'm requesting you as a friend now :)
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm interested. I have this DVD. I'm requesting you as a friend now :)

Ok! Good luck tomorrow and welcome aboard = ]
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I love her! I have 2 of her DVD's! I am so in! Plus I walk outside on the weekends. Bring it on! Add me everyone!
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have this dvd Im in for sure!!! do we just have to do the tape everyday and then post here to check in.
    Im going to friend you.
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    I would love to be in this challenge too!!! I think that my stepdaughter has that dvd. If not, I will make a trip to Wal-Mart :-)
  • ViscountUsagi
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge! What do I have to do for it? I'm gonna friend you.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I'm in I travel for a living and walking is the only thing I know I can do without a problem. Because of my job I can't be on everyday but I will check in as often as I can
  • lovergirl72
    Options
    I own the dvd plus i have been doing a 6 am walk lately so i am in too.
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I own the dvd plus i have been doing a 6 am walk lately so i am in too.

Great!! Good Luck tomorrow!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in I travel for a living and walking is the only thing I know I can do without a problem. Because of my job I can't be on everyday but I will check in as often as I can

Glad you joined us!! Good Luck!