Beavers, Butts, and Your Hard Candy!

Options
124»

Replies

• acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a rated X thread based on the name! (So of course here I am! LOL!)

I also want to know who, or how, someone discovered that beaver butt juice was useful and delicious??? And how the DEUCE do they get it??? Poor beavers!

I don't like hard candy anyway, never have, but if I did, this would not be enough to stop me from eating it. Next thing I will find out they put it in red wine! :noway:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I heard beaver anal gland juice was the next weight loss miracle supplement.

Could you please tell me where to order some???? I've been eating 800 cals not including my exercise cals and I am STILL not loosing weight, I have upped my carbs but I'm thinking my diet coke may be to blame, if this works it would be great I don't realyl care how much it costss

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    most hilarious thread EVER...hahahaha
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    How exactly do you "milk" a beaver for his anal juice? I would not want to take on an angry beaver!

if you do it correctly the beaver follow you around forever making googly eyes at you.. :laugh:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Geee I wonder whos job it is to extract that juice. Haaaah. I mean... Imagine the factory in which they manufacture it. Poor Beavers. What are they doing to the poor beavs. :noway:
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I only eat anal juice from honey badgers.

honey-badger-close-up2.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Bump

Way to dig deep, man.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I find this thread offensive and honestly don't know what beaver anal juice has to do with weight loss and/or fitness. My goodness gracious! This isn't the Facebook, after all!

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Old friends. So many lost to the ravages of time.

The%20African%20Queen%20GIF%201.gif
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    When it comes to a sweet tooth, and you need a fixin, it doesn’t really matter what the candy is made from or even if it has lint on it from being in some grandpa’s pocket. You just eat it.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Nice resurrection! It was good to see some of the older avatars at the beginning and did not realize some were still active.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that @SwannySez has been here just a bit longer than me.

And still has made less progress on actual fitness.