any Virgo ppl out there....

Options

Replies

• LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    No loss this week but NO GAIN either!!!:bigsmile: So I am counting that as a victory. This weekend wasn't as easy as I'd hoped it would've been. Was hurting in my back pretty constantly all weekend although I did manage to get a little exercise in even if it was just me cleaning (btw, mopping the kitchen will not be done by me again until I heal some more.) Today is a new day and a new week. I will continue to strive and work as hard as I possibly can. I am thinking that I might need to change my goal more to like 5lbs though considering. What do you think Rabbit?? Going back to the chiro this afternoon. Hoping he can give me a little more relief and some good news. Love to all and GOOD LUCK on meeting your goals! You CAN do ANYTHING you put your mind too!!!! Love ya my fellow VIrgos!:heart:

Thank you for asking and yes, I would most likely change my goal were I in your athletic shoes! LOL

Shoot for lucky #7!!!

I hope the chiro (heat treatments)?? is working for you. you deserve to be healed & feel better today.

Mopping the kitchen?

HhhhMmmm....what on earth were ya thinkin'???

stop that right now silly goose :) take care this week!!

and again, thanks for contributing:flowerforyou:

No heat yet, just ice. He said it was better yesterday when I went compared to when I was there Saturday. I will be changing my goal. I'll TRY for 7lbs. Wish me luck.

Yep, mopped the kitchen. LOL Well, with 4 kids it gets pretty nasty and if I didn't do it, well you know, it wouldn't get done. The chiro did tell me that I CAN'T do that again until I'm healed more. So, looks like SOMEONE in the house will be learning how to mop very soon. :wink:

Since the only form of exercise I'm allowed to do is walking, I WILL be walking AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!! Have a great day/week my Virgo friends!!! :heart:

you are so kind! I am happy that you have changed to a more doable goal, who knows, you just might surprise yourself too:glasses: :heart: :glasses:
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

My birthday is 9/11

I wanted to be in one-derland by then but it's too ambitious at this point. It's been a slooowwww ride. I have 25 to go. Ten would be great at this point.

Angel
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

My birthday is 9/11

I wanted to be in one-derland by then but it's too ambitious at this point. It's been a slooowwww ride. I have 25 to go. Ten would be great at this point.

Angel

Sooooooo happy to jump you in! our group will always be open to all & we will keep going beyond

our Birthdays with the support of that which only a group can bring:flowerforyou: I believe that

your goal of 10 is ambitious and also very doable. Set some new perimeters for yourself in

the movement department, like what I am trying, upping my exercise to 90 minutes instead of 60!

best wishes to you in all of your endeavors!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

My birthday is 9/11

Angel

Welcome! You can do it! Don't ever give up. As long as you keep moving forward you'll be successful!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Soo excited!!!

Last week weighed in at 151 even. I was dissappointed as it was only .5 down from the week before.

But this week

147!!! I think I can do this, that is meet the goals in my signature. Yay for me Lol :happy:
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :happy:

Angel
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Soo excited!!!

Last week weighed in at 151 even. I was dissappointed as it was only .5 down from the week before.

But this week

147!!! I think I can do this, that is meet the goals in my signature. Yay for me Lol :happy:

Great news Mios!!! this is sooooo inspiring I am jumping for joy!!! luvIT!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Lost 3lbs this week

you GO!!!! it is with your contributions to our thread that we are able to

:bigsmile: carry on with such ambition!!!

I am very pleased and am sending you kudos for a job well done this week!!!

:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :happy:

Angel

we are very glad you have joined! Thank YOU:flowerforyou:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    last week - 213.6
    this week - 210.4

week's loss - 3.2 lbs :drinker:

i'm SOOO happy about this loss!! :bigsmile: i had a 1 lb loss last week and NOTHING the week before so i'm glad i made up a little bit this week! i still won't get to 199.9 by my birthday, but i knew that was pushing it, anyway! just thought it would be a fun goal.

good luck everybody!!! :flowerforyou:

You look fantastic! I love the fact that you are willing to share your before pic~

what a great inspiration you are and you will be at 199# before you know it!

Just look at how well you have done & how far you have come in the last 2 weeks:drinker:

Cheers!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    Lost another 2.2 lbs this week!!!! So happy. That brings me to 11 lbs in total and I wanted to lose 10 lbs by my birthday on the 3rd September. Eevery pound - lose from now until the 3rd will be a bonus!
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Another Virgo here - 27th August. I wanted to get to target by my birthday and made it last week, so am very very pleased. I hope to be still here for my 2012 birthday as well!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    DOWN 3.8 lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOtal loss 15.2lbs!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Lost another 2.2 lbs this week!!!! So happy. That brings me to 11 lbs in total and I wanted to lose 10 lbs by my birthday on the 3rd September. Eevery pound - lose from now until the 3rd will be a bonus!

and I am SOOOO happy for you! Congrats, you're right, the more

the merrier! Wonderful news for you:drinker:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    DOWN 3.8 lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOtal loss 15.2lbs!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

CELEBRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!

wootwootiewoowoot:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Another Virgo here - 27th August. I wanted to get to target by my birthday and made it last week, so am very very pleased. I hope to be still here for my 2012 birthday as well!

So great to see you in our Virgo Challenge & you know we'll be here to celebrate

our Birthdays next year! You have done great!!!
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much rabbitslave. Good to be here.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    8/02 - 214.6
    8/09 - 213.6 (-1.0)
    8/16 - 210.4 (-3.2)
    8/23 - 209.8 (-0.6)
    8/30 -
    9/04 - *my B-DAY!*
    9/06 - *first day of work!*

i guess after the 3+ lbs loss last week, my body had to slow down this week lol :laugh: oh well, i'm happy with a 0.6 lbs loss
  • hotonice
    hotonice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 lb this week and .5 in around waist and .5 inch around hips : )
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    8/02 - 214.6
    8/09 - 213.6 (-1.0)
    8/16 - 210.4 (-3.2)
    8/23 - 209.8 (-0.6)
    8/30 -
    9/04 - *my B-DAY!*
    9/06 - *first day of work!*

i guess after the 3+ lbs loss last week, my body had to slow down this week lol :laugh: oh well, i'm happy with a 0.6 lbs loss

I hear ya'! This is normal for our bodies to exchange loss of different amounts

even if we do the "same" things week in and week out,

(although most weeks are different) LOL ,,,

You have a great attitude here!!!:flowerforyou:

:heart: I am very pleased as should you be (and I know you are):bigsmile:

WTG!!!