Calorie Counter

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Healthier Me: My Journey from 600lbs

Replies

• Bronty3Bronty3 Member Posts: 97 Member Member Posts: 97 Member
    I love reading your posts because they are so funny and enthusiastic. They motivate me to continue to eat well and stay on course. I'm so excited to keep reading about your journey. Water weight and other fluctuations often mask losses and you never know when it'll strike. I'm glad you're staying positive and a loss is a loss! You're not gaining and that's something. Keep doing what you're doing. Tortoise always wins the race.
  • bernadettenzbernadettenz Member Posts: 229 Member Member Posts: 229 Member
    I'm loving hearing your story. Even if the scale only said half a pound, I think you lost more because you were able to shut the car door.
    Sending loads of encouragement and support all the way from New Zealand!
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,356 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,356 Member
    So amazing! -85+ lbs in 2 months!! You are doing it Justin!! Go you!!! I can't wait to hear about your first walk :)
  • XpectaXpecta Member, Premium Posts: 451 Member Member, Premium Posts: 451 Member
    Hey! I just caught up on the whole thread.

You're just such a great writer! I'm sorry that this last appointment was so disappointing. But the way you handled it just amazes me!! You're such an inspiration!!
  • fleawillfleawill Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story, Justin! I'm looking forward to seeing your November update. From the sounds of it, you will be ready to start going on daily walks soon. :smile:
  • TheRedQueen1981TheRedQueen1981 Member, Premium Posts: 261 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261 Member
    You’re still doing great, having not gained anything. I had a lousy month this past month myself and only lost a few pounds but no point in moaning about it...I’ll just need to work harder this month. :)
  • mathdad41mathdad41 Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    Hoping to hear an update soon. You're an inspiration and I really enjoy your writing style.
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,356 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,356 Member
    Checking in and hoping you're well!
  • try2againtry2again Member Posts: 3,560 Member Member Posts: 3,560 Member
    Any updates? :)
  • meeper123meeper123 Member Posts: 3,358 Member Member Posts: 3,358 Member
    You got this!
  • DanniB423DanniB423 Member Posts: 759 Member Member Posts: 759 Member
    How is it going? Always waiting for updates. :)
  • manderson27manderson27 Member Posts: 3,452 Member Member Posts: 3,452 Member
    DanniB423 wrote: »

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/justintorres2012 You could try the link for Justin's blog.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/justintorres2012 You could try the link for Justin's blog.

Nothing since 11/28.
    In need of serious help !!! Anyone ? :(

Help with what? You might want to start your own thread.
  • bernadettenzbernadettenz Member Posts: 229 Member Member Posts: 229 Member
    try2again wrote: »

Nothing since 11/28.

He's written a blog on Dec. 11th, but since then, it's been quiet. I'm friends with him, he doesn't post anything, but he's still logging in daily and logging his food, so he's still here and working on his goal.

Oh that is good news! Cheering you on from the sidelines Justin!
  • TheRedQueen1981TheRedQueen1981 Member, Premium Posts: 261 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261 Member
    Great to hear that you’re still doing well, Justin. It’s certainly not easy but you’re doing it and should be proud of yourself. :)
    Justin! Great to hear you are still at it! And amazing progress! Your story has a lot of people rooting for you!