Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's on your mind?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Mfp never changes :D
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    People can judge me all they went on what be they think they know. Ultimately your problem with me is your problem. In the end I'll still support your journey to better health.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Testing if I can post.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Wth is up with AB ?? He seems to be the new TO - I donโ€™t get it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

is this a sports thing? could you title it or put little football quotes around it? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

is this a sports thing? could you title it or put little football quotes around it? ๐Ÿ˜€

:laugh: He is referring to Antonio Brown. Yes, sports @American Football.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Today has been a little rough but my boyfriend (who's been away for work for 1 month now and only supposed to come back in October) just announced to me that he's coming back next week to be with me for my next chemo treatment. I would have never asked him to leave work for this because life goes on and I have many months of this ahead of me but this really made my day. I feel really lucky right now. We've only been seeing eachother a few months and it means alot to me that he's willing to be here for me.

zp7awcluuhw6.gif
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    I've been having a hard time to eat lately due to nausea but my mom (who's a doctor) suggested that maybe I should try a plant that's been legalized here. Anyways... I decided it's worth a shot and so far I've eaten a big bowl of strawberries, half of a watermelon, double stuffed Oreos and a whole tub of Hรคagen-Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream. ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ–คit's working! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    I've been having a hard time to eat lately due to nausea but my mom (who's a doctor) suggested that maybe I should try a plant that's been legalized here. Anyways... I decided it's worth a shot and so far I've eaten a big bowl of strawberries, half of a watermelon, double stuffed Oreos and a whole tub of Hรคagen-Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream. ๐Ÿ˜

And I've had the giggles while I've been eating. Win-win ๐Ÿ˜‚

Say....have you ever had this thing called a stroop waffle? I found them in Amsterdam and I think you'd enjoy them quite a lot.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member

Say....have you ever had this thing called a stroop waffle? I found them in Amsterdam and I think you'd enjoy them quite a lot.

I have never had that. I had to Google it and it auto corrected me to stroopwafel and took me to the urban dictionary definition ๐Ÿ˜ but then I saw the other definition and yes... I agree, that's looks pretty tasty ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

I have never had that. I had to Google it and it auto corrected me to stroopwafel and took me to the urban dictionary definition ๐Ÿ˜ but then I saw the other definition and yes... I agree, that's looks pretty tasty ๐Ÿ˜‚

I buy them on amazon. Theyโ€™re *mwah*
  • George_of_the_Jungle

I'm not going to urban dictionary, but whatever it says, I probably could have found that in Amsterdam too.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    edited September 2019

I'm not going to urban dictionary, but whatever it says, I probably could have found that in Amsterdam too.

I've been to Amsterdam and yes, I have no doubt you could have found that there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited September 2019
    I wonder if anyone ever went to a concert and the performer did the usual "Are you ready to rock" (ok, usual in the 80s) and there was someone in the crowd who had a rough day, and really only went because the tickets were already purchased and really were not at all ready to rock whatsoever.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited September 2019
    I wonder if anyone ever went to a concert and the performer did the usual "Are you ready to rock" (ok, usual in the 80s) and there was someone in the crowd who had a rough day, and really only went because the tickets were already purchased and really were not at all ready to rock whatsoever.

um, hated those guys so yeah

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited September 2019

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

But did you still give them the rock hand sign and yell "Wooooooo" (not to be mistaken with the MFP button formerly known as woo)?
  • your_future_ex_wife

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

But did you still give them the rock hand sign and yell "Wooooooo" (not to be mistaken with the MFP button formerly known as woo)?

nope. I crossed my arms and sighed a lot