What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    me personally- im saving up all my points to trade in for bitcoins. then i'll be filthy rich and be able to retire somewhere nice and occasionally talk to the media about ALL YA'LL in my interviews

What will you say about me!?
    If I like your answer, I'll give you my points!

i’m baiting a @Vikka_V trap with these gummy bears, gonna get alllll the points

6v4gop8sx3xq.jpeg

Oooh!! If you have a coke zero to go with, they are all yours!
    Cherry coke zero and I'll work hard to make you some 'extra' points!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    me personally- im saving up all my points to trade in for bitcoins. then i'll be filthy rich and be able to retire somewhere nice and occasionally talk to the media about ALL YA'LL in my interviews

"ya'll know they don't know how to drink milk up there right? its this whole bag thing and then they put in a jug to pour it out of anyhow its disgusting for REAL"

LOL, fooled you!
    The bag thing is an 'American trap' just to watch you pour it all over yourself!

And I'm not an animal, I don't drink milk...I eat my cereal dry, straight from the box.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

"ya'll know they don't know how to drink milk up there right? its this whole bag thing and then they put in a jug to pour it out of anyhow its disgusting for REAL"

LOL, fooled you!
    The bag thing is an 'American trap' just to watch you pour it all over yourself!

And I'm not an animal, I don't drink milk...I eat my cereal dry, straight from the box.

least you don't mix your cereal in with your ice cream. that's still a thing for some people and tbh it makes my soul die a little bit more every time i see it
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    So do woo's count as the good kinda points 🤔...

I've only been in jail once, for making YouTube videos about weight-loss...

#becauseimboringandlamelol

And that other time :grimace:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I dunno how i got so fat
  • Vikka_V
    Options

You got reprimanded for making a weight loss video?
    Wtf man, you have an amazing transformation story. Should be praised for sharing your story, not punished.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

LOL, fooled you!

least you don't mix your cereal in with your ice cream. that's still a thing for some people and tbh it makes my soul die a little bit more every time i see it

I used to eat frozen yogurt with teddy grahams and gummy bears on top for lunch every day as a teen...unless it was Mc Donald's sundaes with fries to dip day!
  • iMago
    Options

LOL, fooled you!

I used to eat frozen yogurt with teddy grahams and gummy bears on top for lunch every day as a teen...unless it was Mc Donald's sundaes with fries to dip day!

7SC1NPJ.gif
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    My 14-year-old got a cute haircut but he won’t let me dye the top of it blue. No fun.

That's why he goes to sleep at night. So you can secretly dye his hair.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

LOL, fooled you!

7SC1NPJ.gif

Clearly you haven't tried it
    ....you haven't lived
    (while your at it, living life and all...dill pickles and peanut butter on rye toast)
    Do it, do it....your welcome!
  • iMago
    Options

LOL, fooled you!

my bff and i had to go to summer school bc we failed math together and one day we were driving by McDonald’s on the way to class and she goes “its so pretty out, let’s just ditch and get vanilla milkshakes and french fries and pour it over like chili cheese fries only ice cream instead of chili” so we did that and ate on the outdoor patio and it is one of my favorite memories

i didn’t remember it at all until u posted this <3

https://youtu.be/57ta7mkgrOU
  • Vikka_V
    Options

LOL, fooled you!

my bff and i had to go to summer school bc we failed math together and one day we were driving by McDonald’s on the way to class and she goes “its so pretty out, let’s just ditch and get vanilla milkshakes and french fries and pour it over like chili cheese fries only ice cream instead of chili” so we did that and ate on the outdoor patio and it is one of my favorite memories

i didn’t remember it at all until u posted this <3

McDonald's vanilla ice cream and fries give me nostalgic good teen memories too!!

As an adult, I don't know if I can live with that abandon (fries + ice cream...no way fat *kitten*)
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    The benefits of emotional intoxication vs the pitfalls
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

You got reprimanded for making a weight loss video?
    Wtf man, you have an amazing transformation story. Should be praised for sharing your story, not punished.

I know right... They called it self promotion 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Which I kinda get, I guess...

I probably should have stuck with it, but once I found out that you pretty much have to pay for views, likes and subscribers... I just tabled it