What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Willpower NSV again—I know I need to be consistent in my mobility program to keep my hips happy, but it’s not my favorite thing to do. So this morning I didn’t have time to do a full session, so I did an “active recovery” short one. Better than skipping it.

Then I get to the gym and all the rooms are in use for the two hour window I have available. Okay, I’ll go out to the outdoor strip of sidewalk and do a session out there. On the concrete. In 36 degree weather. Goal accomplished, hands only minorly angry (probably bc they were so cold I couldn’t feel the roughness 😆). And noted, need to align my schedule with room availability.

Rooms for what? Just curious. You look amazing by the way!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I haven’t worked out or logged for nearly a week and I’m feeling great about it because my baby girl was born early Thursday morning and she’s perfect and taking care of her is way more fun and important than logging meals and getting in a workout for the time being.

Congratulations!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Willpower NSV again—I know I need to be consistent in my mobility program to keep my hips happy, but it’s not my favorite thing to do. So this morning I didn’t have time to do a full session, so I did an “active recovery” short one. Better than skipping it.

Then I get to the gym and all the rooms are in use for the two hour window I have available. Okay, I’ll go out to the outdoor strip of sidewalk and do a session out there. On the concrete. In 36 degree weather. Goal accomplished, hands only minorly angry (probably bc they were so cold I couldn’t feel the roughness 😆). And noted, need to align my schedule with room availability.

Rooms for what? Just curious. You look amazing by the way!

Thanks :). I don’t actually do any group fitness classes but I’ll use one of the rooms when they’re empty for my mobility work. 10-30 minutes of doing frog hops, bear crawls, and monkey moves is so much more pleasant in a big empty room than in my cramped little bedroom, trying to maneuver around furniture!

What a great idea!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!