New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    ixiccoz9b5rq.jpg
    xhqvl2fm4g62.jpg

These may not be new at all, but since I seldom get there, they're new to me. :) I was trying not to eat them all in the car on the way home. They're good and so pretty.

They kinda match your nails! :)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    ixiccoz9b5rq.jpg
    xhqvl2fm4g62.jpg

These may not be new at all, but since I seldom get there, they're new to me. :) I was trying not to eat them all in the car on the way home. They're good and so pretty.

They kinda match your nails! :)

lol That's funny because the ruby cacao wafers are the exact color of my nails.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    2azyets8qjye.jpg
    These look good! I love Biena chickpeas, and these new puff flavors sound good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    2azyets8qjye.jpg

These look good! I lovee their chickpeas too.

I want to try ALL the flavored nut butters LOL. Came across this company and WOW they make so many cool flavors! zpgxq7jy28en.png
    kr7dxbzqk9t4.png
    exas47oqo68r.png

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2019

These look good! I lovee their chickpeas too.

I want to try ALL the flavored nut butters LOL. Came across this company and WOW they make so many cool flavors!
    kr7dxbzqk9t4.png
    exas47oqo68r.png

I liked Dashing Through The Dough & Tough Cookie.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Just wanted to let everyone know that has Grocery Outlets

They had two different flavors of The Sweet Earth Pizzas for $2.99 & also the Nature Valley Granola Bites https://www.naturevalley.com/products/?category=snacks-granola_bites for $0.99 cents a bag. I'm going to go back on Saturday & get one more of the Granola Bites bags (some stores wanted $5.00+ for this product).
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    n7g4vchrqhig.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Just did a side by side comparison with Walmart’s Great Value Chicken Dipping Sauce and Chick-fil-A’s Sauce.
    Appearance wise, Chick-fil-A’s is lighter and thicker whereas Walmart’s is a bit darker and slightly more watery.
    Taste wise, Chick-fil-A’s is a lot sweeter and tastes more like honey mustard whereas Walmart’s is smokier and more reminiscent of BBQ sauce.
    Still, both are absolutely delicious, and I wasn’t expecting them to be so different until I had them side by side, but Chick-fil-A sauce is still the best!
    t6h3wfo6ie7b.jpeg
    pblvr4owubqq.jpeg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just did a side by side comparison with Walmart’s Great Value Chicken Dipping Sauce and Chick-fil-A’s Sauce.
    Appearance wise, Chick-fil-A’s is lighter and thicker whereas Walmart’s is a bit darker and slightly more watery.
    Taste wise, Chick-fil-A’s is a lot sweeter and tastes more like honey mustard whereas Walmart’s is smokier and more reminiscent of BBQ sauce.
    Still, both are absolutely delicious, and I wasn’t expecting them to be so different until I had them side by side, but Chick-fil-A sauce is still the best!
    t6h3wfo6ie7b.jpeg
    pblvr4owubqq.jpeg

Those bottled sauces are never the same as the real thing,remember Taco Bell had some bottles of fire sauce in the stores and it just didn't taste right
  • hgycta
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    Tried the BK funnel cake fries. So. So. Good. 9 sticks for 220 cals. 🤤🤤🤤ixx2c83ymli1.jpg

Are those only available during breakfast hours like the donut sticks at McDonald's, or could I get them later in the day???
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    edited February 2019
    Tried the BK funnel cake fries. So. So. Good. 9 sticks for 220 cals. 🤤🤤🤤ixx2c83ymli1.jpg

I ordered these the other day and OMG were they horrible. They must have done something wrong because they were like rubber, so hard and chewy!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member

I ordered these the other day and OMG were they horrible. They must have done something wrong because they were like rubber, so hard and chewy!!

Mine were pretty good. I've never had funnel cake before so wasn't sure what to expect. Is real funnel cake kinda eggy?
  • hgycta
    Went to Wawa and got the triple chocolate Twix! I’m not a HUGE Twix person so I probably won’t get it again, but it was enjoyable. I think I like regular Twix more because I like the caramel/chocolate combo; this one didn’t have as rich or dark chocolate as I had hoped, it was just really sweet.
    aes5mq0md1rt.jpeg
    Buuuut I noticed they have a new salted caramel mocha latte! I might go back and try it tomorrow, it looks amazing and if it’s anything like the chocolate whipped cream Starbucks sold on their mocha cookie crumble frappuccinos I’m in trouble!
    4xc0w6wxn86p.jpeg
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member

Oh no! Mine were hot, airy, and crispy! I hate that yours weren't good!