What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    While on vacation, I was shopping with my mom and grabbed 2 small tops without trying them on (I was lazy and the store was about to be closing so I figured eh, if they didn't fit, they would eventually!). I merely eyeballed them and they fit perfectly when I modeled them for my mother and aunt.

Hot diggity!

How sweet. thats wonderful. cute😊
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    Did an interval run on the treadmill today and did my fastest speed ever! For 45 seconds but still that was the interval and I felt so great afterwards! Don't forget to step out of your comfort zone 😊

Thats Great!
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »
    Was visiting family and did some touristy things with my hubby. I kept insisting we take our pictures. He was so happy “I’m glad you like getting your picture taken now.” Years of our relationship with no pictures because I was so ashamed of how big I was. Now I’m like “hold on let me just put on a little lipstick”. Oh yeah, I wear lipstick again and spend more time with my hair and make up. Lol and keep my nails done, I look so damn good I just want to gussy up!

Honey I know thats right.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »
    Was visiting family and did some touristy things with my hubby. I kept insisting we take our pictures. He was so happy “I’m glad you like getting your picture taken now.” Years of our relationship with no pictures because I was so ashamed of how big I was. Now I’m like “hold on let me just put on a little lipstick”. Oh yeah, I wear lipstick again and spend more time with my hair and make up. Lol and keep my nails done, I look so damn good I just want to gussy up!

Honey I know thats right.

^^ this is one of my favorite NSVs on here!!
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    mummy_h wrote: »
    Trouser size down and loose onesie and swimming for 4 days in a row :)

Swimming??? Where do you live? You must mean inside.
  • nooie19
    nooie19 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Pretty small one but I need to mention it. I'm in a bad mood today and am hating on my boss. I'm not currently eating my feelings.

That’s a pretty big win! Nothing small about learning to not eat your feelings.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!