*PICTURES* of my success story :) [get inspired!]

Options

Replies

• Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Good job and best wishes on a great future!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i come on here every once in a while and read through comments again to remember accomplishments
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, you stunner! Excellent source of encouragement for me, thank you!

PS you look like Dianna Agron from Glee in your after shot, I am mighty jealous haha.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Perfect. I need to read more stories like these :)
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    you are so adorable! huge inspiration because what you lost is what i want to lose to start & then i will make my final goal. thanx soooo much for sharing!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    You look great!!! i am so happy for you!!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Sooooo cool.........and I don't mind saying you look hot. :-)
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW.....WOW......WOW !!!!! Very inspiring !! Great job !!
  • waisheimli1
    Options
    Wow what aN amazIng journey, do you eat your exercise cals and have you been on a specific diet cutting anything out?x
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Gaawwwjuss!! - love the cheeky goal photo:smile:
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    Great WORK.... YOu are an inspiration to me... THanks for sharing your pics..... Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • sarah307
    Options
    Wow what aN amazIng journey, do you eat your exercise cals and have you been on a specific diet cutting anything out?x

YES i always eat exercise calories!!!!

www.shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< and this is why ! :)

and i don't really cut anything out - im the type of person if you tell me i can't do something, then i want to do it more :) so I just watch portions and try to choose healthier options from the foods i eat... and if i want ice cream, i eat it.. and log it .. :)
  • sarah307
    Options
    thank you everyone!!

MFP is AWESOME!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You are tiny and you look amazing! Great job!
  • Joshnae
    Joshnae Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I am currently 142 and want to be in the 120s so badly! how did you do it? good old healthy food and exercise?
  • Joshnae
    Joshnae Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I am currently 142 and want to be in the 120s so badly! how did you do it? good old healthy food and exercise?

whoops, looks like you've already answered this a few times. :-P
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!
  • Brent686
    Brent686 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Someones a hottie! Makes me want to work even harder to achieve my goal and get a girl like you!
  • sarah307
    Options

whoops, looks like you've already answered this a few times. :-P

lol, no problem!! yep - that's right :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!