What was the last meal you cooked?

Options

Replies

• LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I made spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce and some shredded parmesan cheese. Super yummy and low in cals!
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Around 2 1/2 days into water fasting. Ending it this morning by steaming up some chicken with broccoli, carrots and green beans. Gonna make it a bit spicy.
  • runnermom419
    runnermom419 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Taco Thursday! Used ground bison vs. beef. Turned out good.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Ramen soup.. (quick lunch)
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Tuscan chicken with spinach and sundried tomatoes over penne and with garlic bread. Not low cal, but it still fit in calories and macros!
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Skipped out on having a sweet potato last night, so I'm having one for breakfast, along with some chicken tenderloins and cauliflower. All steamed.
  • spaghetti285
    spaghetti285 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    9ujdgfgo11fq.jpg

I made a skinny Thai chicken meatball meal with coconut sauce. It was so yummy
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,657 Member
    Options
    I am the weekend cook and planning to make beef lok lak tonight. It is a good way to have a low carb meal. It is often served with rice on the side, but I don't miss it if I don't have it. It's also often served with a fried egg on top.

https://refugeekitchen.com/2014/04/04/khmer-lok-lak/
  • acpgee
    Options
    Dutch bitterballen in the air fryer. These are like croquettes but are liquid when you bite into them.
    I used a hacked recipe, thickening a tin of beef stew with extra roux and adding gelatin. The classic recipe is a lot of work.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/beef-bitterballen-recipe-1129015
  • acpgee
    Options
    Dinner. No starchy side needed with beef lok lak.
    c0ayl0tgd5wi.jpeg
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Pan fried boneless pork loin chop with roasted baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes.

6hmffleb7iz5.jpeg
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I made corned beef brisket with potatoes and cabbage in the crockpot. My fiance and I are finishing off the leftovers for lunch today.
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Roasted chickpeas, seasoned with salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, and chili powder.

rekmtoyri0xm.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    I've been craving dutch filet americain, a raw beef sandwich spread. Made some last night which has to be finished quite quickly.
    https://www.thedutchtable.com/2011/04/filet-americain.html
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Smoked some ribs and cooked my famous cornbread and butterbeans (of course with ham hock).
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Made avocado toast on multigrain bread...with an egg and Everything But The Bagel seasoning.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Shrimp burgers on grilled eggplant "buns" with parsnip fries and avocado mango salsa.

Sounds interesting.