Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    People who criticize others for drinking diet soda with a huge cheeseburger. Diet soda taste good to some of us and it may not be about the calories so shut your pie hole.

I do that. I feel like I can save calories somewhere. Lol.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    People who criticize others for drinking diet soda with a huge cheeseburger. Diet soda taste good to some of us and it may not be about the calories so shut your pie hole.

Especially if you prefer diet soda to regular, why not. To me it's about the taste.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Especially if you prefer diet soda to regular, why not. To me it's about the taste.

for real. even when i was a landwhale i still preferred diet coke over regular. too syrupy tasting otherwise.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

for real. even when i was a landwhale i still preferred diet coke over regular. too syrupy tasting otherwise.

:laugh: That's too funny.

Aside from wine, diet pepsi is my crack.
  • nooshi713
    Options

Yes. I try not to comment on what others eat period.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    People tossing lit cigarettes out their car window while driving and they bounce under my car - I'm always bracing myself for the explosion. Not to mention it is *kitten* to litter in general.
  • nooshi713
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I don't like when coworkers always ask about me eating carbs. They do it a lot. Yes you can eat carbs and lose weight. This whole low carb and keto craze is insane.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Gunk buildup around the opening of condiments, ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    " I need to loose weight" Aaaaagghhh :s !!!
    Not LOOSE its Lose!!!!
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    1. Stupid people
    2. Disrespecting someone's time. It IS the most valuable resource we all have.
  • Lez2004
    Lez2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    People who do not use an indicator to switch lanes or turn
    Liars
    Rubber neckers
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Half truths.
  • irenesalor
    irenesalor Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    People who don't clean after themselves in public.
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When I'm training in front of a mirror to help me correct my form and other people decide to walk in front of me instead of just walking from behind me
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    @1sphere wrote: »
    oh yea, same with public coffee dispensing machines

Look up fountain drinks..... Nevermind here's a link
    https://youtu.be/6Wic9d7vm_k

So glad I don’t drink soda. That’s disgusting. 🤢
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    People tossing lit cigarettes out their car window while driving and they bounce under my car - I'm always bracing myself for the explosion. Not to mention it is *kitten* to litter in general.

Glad to know I’m not the only one.
    I have wondered if this was an irrational fear or not.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Glad to know I’m not the only one.
    I have wondered if this was an irrational fear or not.

Same here! Glad I'm not the only one. Can really see the sparks at night/early morning.
  • Quesoislife
    Quesoislife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i can't stand when people make facebook/instagram pages for their babies.

i get it when they're doing it as a sort of scrapbook for their distant friends or family, but it really triggers me when the parents post from that account with those creepy captions like the baby was talking you know?

like "i'm here finally!!!" "momma took me home today!!!" "daddy held me for the first time" etc etc. so weird

OMG, people actually do that? That is super cringy.

i've seen it before more than once. its awful. and i don't understand it.

like i'm gonna go make me an instagram page from the perspective of my pickup you know?
    "just finished up at the car wash!! maybe i'll get a vacuum next!!!"

This seems like a solid idea! Insta for inanimate objects. "Brewing a hot one today." "Sip me slowly" "liking my mocha" #cupOjoe
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Being late for anything, and people saying I'll get back to you in a few minutes... and a few days later they still haven't gotten back to you on whatever it was. And many many many more. I'm just sick of people and becoming that bitter old man that's gonna yell at the kids from his front stoop.