Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Last Luke Perry show I watched him in was the Riverdale series. Really liked him there. He went so young.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Last Luke Perry show I watched him in was the Riverdale series. Really liked him there. He went so young.

I am either jaded by my job or by my family history. When I saw that he had had a stroke, I thought he would die.
    He was a good actor. I liked everything he did that I saw. (I have never watched Riverdale.)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I was a huge 90210 fan too! I even went to a mall appearance they had with Luke Perry (and Ian Ziering) and cried my face off when I saw him! :D:D
    I never liked him with Kelly either. But I loved when he was with Brenda.

My sister had the Dylan doll & I got the Donna. Googled & there was also Brenda/Kelly/Brandon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TFMA1Knmps

Watched this video last night of Steve getting punched in the face :D. Out of all the characters I don't really remember liking Steve much, but I would have to re-watch. Once Brenda left the show I still watched but I was starting to lose some interest & once Brandon left I pretty much remember not really tuning in at all.

Another coupling I would have loved to see was Andrea/Brandon to see how their chemistry panned out.

The one who always got the tackiest clothes was David haha.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I didn't like Steve much either.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Oh, Y'all. I am going to have a day today. Ashes are a bold witness and I have a coworker trying to tell me that I don't need them. I don't ask other people to get them. I am going to have to be polite about it. More Jesus, less Melissa...

You know, they might not mean it this way, but wouldn't it be nice if what they were saying was that you don't need ashes as a witness because the way you act is witness on its own? ;)
  • melissafeagins
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Oh, Y'all. I am going to have a day today. Ashes are a bold witness and I have a coworker trying to tell me that I don't need them. I don't ask other people to get them. I am going to have to be polite about it. More Jesus, less Melissa...

You know, they might not mean it this way, but wouldn't it be nice if what they were saying was that you don't need ashes as a witness because the way you act is witness on its own? ;)

It would be lovely, you're right. But what she actually said was, "I don't know why anyone wants their face dirty. My denomination doesn't do that."

ETA: I attend a Southern Baptist church. My denomination doesn't do it, but my conscience demands that I do. I just said, "You don't have to," and walked away.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

It would be lovely, you're right. But what she actually said was, "I don't know why anyone wants their face dirty. My denomination doesn't do that."

ETA: I attend a Southern Baptist church. My denomination doesn't do it, but my conscience demands that I do. I just said, "You don't have to," and walked away.

Melissa, I saw a this in a meme yesterday:

Baptists are exempt from Daylight Savings Time:
    That hour was saved last year and once saved, always saved.

:D:D:D:D
  • melissafeagins
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Oh, that's why half of my kids missed Sunday School yesterday! 🤣🤣🤣

ETA: half the kids I teach, I mean. (and I am fine with not having tired pre-K people in my room)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ac60chkaxwfz.jpg
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Like I need a coffee and a nap. :lol:
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

OMG :D:#
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    And in other bad news, one of my clinic residents was killed in that Ethiopia Airlines crash yesterday. She was going home for Spring Break to meet her new niece and nephews. She was so excited. I am so sad.

How awful :/

A family close to Toronto lost 8 people, including two small children in that flight. 18 Canadian souls lost on board...but 8 from one family....horrific.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    And in other bad news, one of my clinic residents was killed in that Ethiopia Airlines crash yesterday. She was going home for Spring Break to meet her new niece and nephews. She was so excited. I am so sad.

How awful :/

A family close to Toronto lost 8 people, including two small children in that flight. 18 Canadian souls lost on board...but 8 from one family....horrific.

That is awful, Nicole. The whole thing is a tragedy. I am tired of bad news. Sometimes I miss not knowing every terrible thing that happens anywhere in the world. It would be better if the news highlighted more of the good instead of only the click baity tragic things.

So, here's my good news for the day: my friend Marjorie successfully had tumor removed from her spine at the end of February. They got it all and she was able to attend a wedding last weekend. She couldn't stay for the reception, but she is up and walking already.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    No one told me that I was getting a trainee today.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Yuck.

No one told me I was getting an "urgent" case, involving a state elected official. :s

And my kid has the legit flu. Fever, chills, throwing up, the works.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the time change has done a number on a few of you.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Yuck.

No one told me I was getting an "urgent" case, involving a state elected official. :s

So, I will just take my trainee and not complain.
    P. S. When is a case involving an elected official not urgent?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Yuck.

So, I will just take my trainee and not complain.
    P. S. When is a case involving an elected official not urgent?

Most of them actually aren't. We can take our time and dig deep.

Once in a great while, it's "get this done yesterday"!