Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Picky as well and I have high standards. Relationships take work and I put my all in the last one and my heart was broken. Living the single life now and I'm happy. If God has a girl out there for me then He will allow us to meet. I'm enjoying being able to take trips by myself and save up money lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    ...Probably because I'm not dating anyone.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited March 2019
    jruch23 wrote: »
    Picky as well and I have high standards. Relationships take work and I put my all in the last one and my heart was broken. Living the single life now and I'm happy. If God has a girl out there for me then He will allow us to meet. I'm enjoying being able to take trips by myself and save up money lol

tenor.gif?itemid=3550852
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    I saw this meme online & lol'd. Feel free 2 steal this & share it with ur single friends!

wzxeyjcx81hy.jpg
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I became single because someone else wanted it.

I'm still single because since then I haven't quite gotten all of the things where I want them to be for me. Also picky AF.

What are u looking for?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I became single because someone else wanted it.

I'm still single because since then I haven't quite gotten all of the things where I want them to be for me. Also picky AF.

What are u looking for?

Mostly improvements in myself currently
  • DannaJ1972
    DannaJ1972 Posts: 15 Member
    Soon to be single! ... REason? I pick *kitten*...i don't want to spend the rest of my life with someone that makes me misreable, drama king, everything is such a big deal..like feeding a stray cat!! You knew i am a total animal lover, \i can't watch animals suffer. Being compatible is more then half the battle. What's my fault?? probably many....important to recognise them fix what you want to fix about yourself & (note to self);
    make sure you pick someone that you are compatible, make sure that you are friends first!!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I think so, but my wife doesn't.....
  • From9five
    From9five Posts: 60 Member
    5 cause 6
  • Hammad142
    Hammad142 Posts: 19 Member
    1 and 6. There's also the fact that I live in a country where a relationship means a commitment to get married and not just see where it goes and since you can't actually ask a girl out here public and 80% of the people consider dating to just be Facebook friends and text each other lol.
  • The__Viking_Batman
    The__Viking_Batman Posts: 43 Member
    Because I'm fat and unhappy with myself, I'm not gonna be a selfish mofo and drag someone else into my world right now.

Just my opinion, I hate when people look for someone to 'fix' them
  • AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member
    1 and 8, I suppose.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 194 Member
    I enjoy being single and am slightly too selfish to share half of myself on a committed level with another 🤷🏽‍♀️

When I come across someone I feel is worth it then maybe I won’t but for now I’ll enjoy my freedom.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 194 Member

Because I don't have time for bull shiiiiiit

Yes sis 🙏🏽 say it again 😂

• ericadcruz32
    ericadcruz32 Posts: 48 Member
    BECAUSE I'M PICKY! I forget that I'm not the 110lb cutey I used to be (but I'm on my way to getting there again!!) and I tend to aim REAL High I guess! lol.

But 1 & 8 if I had to pick. But..... I finally have a crush which feels soooo good! I haven't found anyone attractive in like 5 years and I'm in the prime of my life!!!