Why do you think you are single?

Cutemesoon
Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
Feel free to pick a # from the list below or add additional #'s. Funny stories are welcomed! πŸ˜†

iavv1qm1d6o3.jpg
Β«13456720

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    1, 2, 4, kind of 8
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited February 2019
    All but 5
  • hoisme63
    hoisme63 Posts: 3 Member
    I don't really think it's anything on that list. I think I just require too much simple things thatΒ  nobody can seem to do.

What simple things are you talking about? Just curious
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    an0393na wrote: Β»
    1. Because I look young and all the guys my age probably think I'm too young
    2. Because I care too much about what people think of me which leads to overthinking and anxiety for no reason
    3. Because I doubt myself alot and talk myself down

I know what you mean, but embrace who you are, and enjoy your individuality xx
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    hoisme63 wrote: Β»
    I don't really think it's anything on that list. I think I just require too much simple things thatΒ  nobody can seem to do.

What simple things are you talking about? Just curious

A person who sticks around when things get tough not only when things are great, communication, honesty, never having to guess where you stand in the relationship, just to name a few. Basically, just all the important things to keep a relationship together. Alot of people are quick to walk away instead of investing.

πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½

2,6,7, my weight, and fear.
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    4, 6 and sort of 8....so much freedom!!
  • Lottieehlers
    Lottieehlers Posts: 30 Member
    Hello
  • Lottieehlers
    Lottieehlers Posts: 30 Member
    Is there any one here
  • Books_n_butter
    Books_n_butter Posts: 102 Member
    kodiakke wrote: Β»
    I'm with @The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones. Online, people either want to chat/trade texts endlessly, and never actually meet, or they want to meet immediately for guaranteed sex, and don't want to put in either the conversation or the work. (I've been told it's just easier to determine sexual compatibility and THEN decide if you like someone.)

In real life, it seems people rarely ask each other out. Am I the only one not afraid of rejection? It's momentary, and then you move, you don't waste time. When I do ask someone out, they want to meet at bars, at clubs, and at night. Me, I'm a morning person, and while trying to get fit/lose weight, the bars are the last place I want to be. In fact, they're generally the last place I want to be anyway.

So I'm single because number 8 is my choice until I find someone who wants to work on partnership with me.

This is so wonderfully said!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    All but #4 probably