Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• Pour_DecisionsPour_Decisions Posts: 1,055Member Member Posts: 1,055Member Member
    Because I haven’t found the man thats worthy of ALL the love that I have to offer and it’s ALOT of love.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,528Member Member Posts: 3,528Member Member
    3, and my standards are high.
  • whatalazyidiotwhatalazyidiot Posts: 343Member Member Posts: 343Member Member
    8. After 17 years of marriage and then a divorce 2 years ago, I’m enjoying the break.
  • CallHerMoonchildCallHerMoonchild Posts: 306Member Member Posts: 306Member Member
    I prefer being alone
  • Rogalina16Rogalina16 Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    I have no idea I'm awesome 😂😂😂 but probably no.5 waiting for them to find me...hopefully they will find me on my couch watching Netflix 🤔
    edited February 11
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,241Member Member Posts: 1,241Member Member
    I'm busy and I have trouble opening up to people. It's a defense mechanism...I've been burned.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,241Member Member Posts: 1,241Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »
    I'm avoidant and keep others at a distance.
    Me too for peace and eudaemonia....Not forever though and not with aggression.

Luv <3
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 7,141Member Member Posts: 7,141Member Member
    Right now, because I choose to be single
  • Keto_VampireKeto_Vampire Posts: 1,692Member Member Posts: 1,692Member Member
    1,2,6, & 8...mostly 8 (freedom)
    I don't think having a vampire/graveyard shift lifestyle helps either
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,418Member Member Posts: 2,418Member Member
    I'm single on weekdays and married on the weekends 😂😂😂

#life goals haha
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,446Member Member Posts: 2,446Member Member
    Because I'm not a crazy dumpster fire and apparently a lot of dudes want to rescue someone. I don't need someone, therefore I'm intimidating.
    Also, I call out B.S. and don't allow drama. Yes, guys bring drama too. Oh and I'm constantly put into the friend zone. I'm cool to be around but no one wants me romantically.

Adding that I may be a lil bitter at the moment. Usually I dont even think about dating or care. I'll get back to that point soon enough. Right now I'm just hurt.

giphy.gif
  • slessofmeslessofme Posts: 5,500Member Member Posts: 5,500Member Member
    Tbh, I'm kind of a jerk.

Same.
    Tbh, I'm kind of a jerk.

Have you always been that way or did a bad situation make you that way?
    8. After 17 years of marriage and then a divorce 2 years ago, I’m enjoying the break.

Sounds like a good idea. Some people rush back into relationships after a breakup. I think it's best to take time to heal & recover.
    kodiakke wrote: »
    I'm with The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones. Online, people either want to chat/trade texts endlessly, and never actually meet, or they want to meet immediately for guaranteed sex, and don't want to put in either the conversation or the work. (I've been told it's just easier to determine sexual compatibility and THEN decide if you like someone.)

All of this! Especially the parts in bold.
  • PWRLFTR1PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324Member Member Posts: 324Member Member