Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• kali31337kali31337 Member, Premium Posts: 949 Member Member, Premium Posts: 949 Member
    So probably all 8....so yeah I'm just gonna stay here right in this single lane
    edited March 2019
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 15,477 Member Member Posts: 15,477 Member
    I became single because someone else wanted it.

I'm still single because since then I haven't quite gotten all of the things where I want them to be for me. Also picky AF.

Picky is good
  • jruch23jruch23 Member Posts: 942 Member Member Posts: 942 Member
    Picky as well and I have high standards. Relationships take work and I put my all in the last one and my heart was broken. Living the single life now and I'm happy. If God has a girl out there for me then He will allow us to meet. I'm enjoying being able to take trips by myself and save up money lol
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,792 Member Member Posts: 33,792 Member
    ...Probably because I'm not dating anyone.
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,617 Member Member Posts: 2,617 Member
    jruch23 wrote: »
    Picky as well and I have high standards. Relationships take work and I put my all in the last one and my heart was broken. Living the single life now and I'm happy. If God has a girl out there for me then He will allow us to meet. I'm enjoying being able to take trips by myself and save up money lol

tenor.gif?itemid=3550852
    edited March 2019
  • djjeffadjjeffa Member Posts: 116 Member Member Posts: 116 Member
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,617 Member Member Posts: 2,617 Member
    I saw this meme online & lol'd. Feel free 2 steal this & share it with ur single friends!

wzxeyjcx81hy.jpg
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,061 Member Member Posts: 4,061 Member

I'm still single because since then I haven't quite gotten all of the things where I want them to be for me. Also picky AF.

What are u looking for?
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,354 Member Member Posts: 3,354 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »

What are u looking for?

Mostly improvements in myself currently
  • DannaJ1972DannaJ1972 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Soon to be single! ... REason? I pick *kitten*...i don't want to spend the rest of my life with someone that makes me misreable, drama king, everything is such a big deal..like feeding a stray cat!! You knew i am a total animal lover, \i can't watch animals suffer. Being compatible is more then half the battle. What's my fault?? probably many....important to recognise them fix what you want to fix about yourself & (note to self);
    make sure you pick someone that you are compatible, make sure that you are friends first!!
  • neugebauer52neugebauer52 Member Posts: 1,115 Member Member Posts: 1,115 Member
    I think so, but my wife doesn't.....
  • From9fiveFrom9five Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    5 cause 6
  • Hammad142Hammad142 Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    1 and 6. There's also the fact that I live in a country where a relationship means a commitment to get married and not just see where it goes and since you can't actually ask a girl out here public and 80% of the people consider dating to just be Facebook friends and text each other lol.
  • The__Viking_BatmanThe__Viking_Batman Member Posts: 43 Member Member Posts: 43 Member
    Because I'm fat and unhappy with myself, I'm not gonna be a selfish mofo and drag someone else into my world right now.

Just my opinion, I hate when people look for someone to 'fix' them
  • 1sphere1sphere Member Posts: 3,980 Member Member Posts: 3,980 Member
    I hate when people look for someone to 'fix' them
    afaik nobody can fix you but yourself, some wise guy once said "women will never improve your life, only you can do that"
  • AbbieOffmanAbbieOffman Member Posts: 151 Member Member Posts: 151 Member
    1 and 8, I suppose.