Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• kali31337kali31337 Posts: 798Member, Premium Member Posts: 798Member, Premium Member
    So probably all 8....so yeah I'm just gonna stay here right in this single lane
    edited March 5
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 5,556Member Member Posts: 5,556Member Member
    I became single because someone else wanted it.

I'm still single because since then I haven't quite gotten all of the things where I want them to be for me. Also picky AF.

Picky is good
  • jruch23jruch23 Posts: 822Member Member Posts: 822Member Member
    Picky as well and I have high standards. Relationships take work and I put my all in the last one and my heart was broken. Living the single life now and I'm happy. If God has a girl out there for me then He will allow us to meet. I'm enjoying being able to take trips by myself and save up money lol
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 31,992Member Member Posts: 31,992Member Member
    ...Probably because I'm not dating anyone.
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,287Member Member Posts: 2,287Member Member
    jruch23 wrote: »
    Picky as well and I have high standards. Relationships take work and I put my all in the last one and my heart was broken. Living the single life now and I'm happy. If God has a girl out there for me then He will allow us to meet. I'm enjoying being able to take trips by myself and save up money lol

tenor.gif?itemid=3550852
    edited March 5
  • djjeffadjjeffa Posts: 116Member Member Posts: 116Member Member
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,287Member Member Posts: 2,287Member Member
    I saw this meme online & lol'd. Feel free 2 steal this & share it with ur single friends!

wzxeyjcx81hy.jpg
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,052Member Member Posts: 3,052Member Member

I'm still single because since then I haven't quite gotten all of the things where I want them to be for me. Also picky AF.

What are u looking for?
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,378Member Member Posts: 2,378Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »

What are u looking for?

Mostly improvements in myself currently
  • DannaJ1972DannaJ1972 Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Soon to be single! ... REason? I pick *kitten*...i don't want to spend the rest of my life with someone that makes me misreable, drama king, everything is such a big deal..like feeding a stray cat!! You knew i am a total animal lover, \i can't watch animals suffer. Being compatible is more then half the battle. What's my fault?? probably many....important to recognise them fix what you want to fix about yourself & (note to self);
    make sure you pick someone that you are compatible, make sure that you are friends first!!
  • neugebauer52neugebauer52 Posts: 797Member Member Posts: 797Member Member
    I think so, but my wife doesn't.....
  • From9fiveFrom9five Posts: 60Member Member Posts: 60Member Member
    5 cause 6
  • Hammad142Hammad142 Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    1 and 6. There's also the fact that I live in a country where a relationship means a commitment to get married and not just see where it goes and since you can't actually ask a girl out here public and 80% of the people consider dating to just be Facebook friends and text each other lol.
  • The__Viking_BatmanThe__Viking_Batman Posts: 43Member Member Posts: 43Member Member
    Because I'm fat and unhappy with myself, I'm not gonna be a selfish mofo and drag someone else into my world right now.

Just my opinion, I hate when people look for someone to 'fix' them
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,849Member Member Posts: 1,849Member Member
    I hate when people look for someone to 'fix' them
    afaik nobody can fix you but yourself, some wise guy once said "women will never improve your life, only you can do that"
  • jamesmicleejamesmiclee Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? Nobody.