Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 587Member Member Posts: 587Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Because I never want to go through a divorce again. I'd rather be single forever than go through that mess.

This
  • jamesmicleejamesmiclee Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    Ummmmmmmm?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 4,939Member Member Posts: 4,939Member Member
    Chicks don’t dig me... :(

Lies! Lies and more lies!
  • wheatbaby84wheatbaby84 Posts: 41Member Member Posts: 41Member Member
    All of the above and I look young....
  • PearlbtbPearlbtb Posts: 53Member Member Posts: 53Member Member
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 165Member Member Posts: 165Member Member
    I often tap dance in lobbies with tile floors.
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 165Member Member Posts: 165Member Member
    I often will wear a cape made out of toilet paper and insist the waiter or waitress addresses me as “King Charmin”.
  • fFinfan66fFinfan66 Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    #14-Can’t keep it in my pants! #15-Can’t stay out of their pants!
    edited April 5
  • FaabLife4FaabLife4 Posts: 90Member Member Posts: 90Member Member
    Bc I'm not into BS, I like being free to walk away and not look back if I need to.
  • Pickle107Pickle107 Posts: 77Member Member Posts: 77Member Member
    5. I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards. And wonder why guys don't find me attractive...Doing something about it now- weight loss being a component.
  • Waheed_HWaheed_H Posts: 334Member Member Posts: 334Member Member
    Too busy 😬
  • FaabLife4FaabLife4 Posts: 90Member Member Posts: 90Member Member
    And I'm picky and stubborn....and independent....i work too much.... I'm a pain in the butt. I could go on. Lmao 🤣
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 246Member Member Posts: 246Member Member
    Cause I'm annoying 🤷‍♂️
  • Nerdswrkout2_1978Nerdswrkout2_1978 Posts: 118Member Member Posts: 118Member Member
    Cause Tinder and POF keep making me take down my nudes... :D
  • kodiakkekodiakke Posts: 378Member Member Posts: 378Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    We really need a “why i think you’re single” thread

Totally agree, LOL. Having said that, I might have gone long enough to try and dip my toe into online dating... *sigh* I guess that will be my version of the above.

@Nerdswrkout2_1978 I echo the others' disbelief....

• kodiakkekodiakke Posts: 378Member Member Posts: 378Member Member
    mscheftg wrote: »
    1, 2, 4-7 ... I don't try to go after the same type, but that's what I seem to attract. All different, but the same. Maybe I need to find new places to look.
    BECAUSE I'M PICKY! I forget that I'm not the 110lb cutey I used to be (but I'm on my way to getting there again!!) and I tend to aim REAL High I guess! lol.

But 1 & 8 if I had to pick. But..... I finally have a crush which feels soooo good! I haven't found anyone attractive in like 5 years and I'm in the prime of my life!!!

I'm not even picky, but I definitely aim higher than I can achieve. I've never been the cutie... I'm sure that has something to do with it, too.

I also wonder if I lost my chance because I had dated two guys who were both very into me after college. I think they would have married me... but I wasn't quite there yet and ended things. Can't help but wonder if they were my two chances and now I'm just going to be alone forever.

If you are unsure what type of person you want to attract, maybe find out your love style. I read this article and took the survey and I was really surprised at first that it could be so accurate, but it totally was. I always fall for the same couple of things. Every time. Which is useful to know when it happens. At least you know what to look for. :wink:

Link didn't work for me and I was curious, got another handy? Or the title to find elsewhere?
  • kam26001kam26001 Posts: 2,427Member Member Posts: 2,427Member Member
    I can't help it, I'm just very picky.
    You'd think a woman would appreciate a guy with clean feet though.