Why do you think you are single?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I will not allow anyone to put peanut butter ON their jelly. It must be peanut butter first, then jelly on top. Everyone wanting to be in a relationship with me must agree to this in the pre-relationship agreement contract.
    YES! And cereal MUST be poured into the bowl BEFORE pouring in milk!

Who in the heck pours the cereal in second unless topping off leftover milk???
  • kzshelbi
    kzshelbi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    my weight, and the fact that im a bit nutty.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I usually ask men to recount their complete sexual history in detail by the second date.

That way I know if they have a history of swinging, bisexuality on the down low, solicitation of prostitutes, stripper addiction, role playing with costumes, a brief career in the San Fernando Valley, or any ex mail order brides currently collecting alimony.

When they blush, pause, make a lame joke or claim to be innocent little lambs while smirking, I then accuse them of being liars and escalate the rhetoric.

It's a turn off, I know, but a girl just has to do it to know what's what in this world.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    4 and 5

For me. I'll keep waiting

What if she's waiting too?

Then i guess we will never meet. I have faith that it will happen eventually
  • tamirasline7182
    tamirasline7182 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    an0393na wrote: »
    1. Because I look young and all the guys my age probably think I'm too young
    2. Because I care too much about what people think of me which leads to overthinking and anxiety for no reason
    3. Because I doubt myself alot and talk myself down

Me exactly! Think you for typing this
  • tamirasline7182
    tamirasline7182 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think it's because I'm one of the chubbier girls at my youth group and i'm not that confident in myself...but ya this and number 5
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I usually ask men to recount their complete sexual history in detail by the second date.

That way I know if they have a history of swinging, bisexuality on the down low, solicitation of prostitutes, stripper addiction, role playing with costumes, a brief career in the San Fernando Valley, or any ex mail order brides currently collecting alimony.

When they blush, pause, make a lame joke or claim to be innocent little lambs while smirking, I then accuse them of being liars and escalate the rhetoric.

It's a turn off, I know, but a girl just has to do it to know what's what in this world.

Lol
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I enjoy being single. I travel when I want, clean the dishes when I want, do what I want. If I had a partner again, I'm not sure I would even want to live with them. I like my own space. It's implied that if one is single that there is something wrong with them. It's really okay to be single, it's okay not to 'settle' because society tells you that you need to be in a committed relationship.
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mainly 2 and 4, partly 5, I expect them to find me, but I go nowhere except home, work and the gym. The only people I talk to is at work, because I have to, I think I'd be happy alone on a deserted island, but then again, I want someone to be with.
    Then again, I just turned 50, so I'm sure I'll die alone.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Subtle. I wonder how many will get that. :)
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Guys don’t dig fat chicks.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

Most of the guys i know would prove you wrong. I like em a little thick myself

This is what I say about cheeseburgers.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

you could flip those genders probably
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Fat chicks dont dig guys? Well I beg to differ...
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Fat chicks dont dig guys? Well I beg to differ...

😂❤️
  • WitchyWoman7676
    WitchyWoman7676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mainly #6.. I work to much
  • momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    2, 4, 6, and 8. Enjoying my time, learning to put me first after many years.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Because...

gahkyuhdmoih.gif