Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,625 Member Member Posts: 2,625 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I met this lady, who's obviously into me. I asked her whether dark or milk chocolate is best, said it was a very important question and our ability to continue seeing each other hangs on her giving the correct answer.

Dark chocolate is the best! 🍫

We can be friends. :smile:

Hello new friend.
    tumblr_mcuj2amfit1rnatwqo1_500.gif
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Member Posts: 1,836 Member Member Posts: 1,836 Member
    Probably because whenever I sit down my pants and undies ride real low so I have plumbers butt.
  • chris_in_calchris_in_cal Member Posts: 625 Member Member Posts: 625 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Because my mom told me I will never find anyone, and then my brother shouted "Facts!"

You start to believe in that stuff after awhile. :ohwell:

I don't have a brother :(
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOXXOX_LOTSA_XOX Member Posts: 88 Member Member Posts: 88 Member
    ♥️❌💋❌💋❌♥️
    edited May 2019
  • SummerTwentyOneSummerTwentyOne Member Posts: 515 Member Member Posts: 515 Member
    I’m too strange for people to hang around me 😂
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Member Posts: 1,836 Member Member Posts: 1,836 Member
    People think it’s weird when we go out to eat and I stick the silverware in my bra
  • SummerTwentyOneSummerTwentyOne Member Posts: 515 Member Member Posts: 515 Member
    People think it’s weird when we go out to eat and I stick the silverware in my bra

CAN RELATE
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,111 Member Member Posts: 4,111 Member
    I won’t settle.
  • WSOX37WSOX37 Member Posts: 1,364 Member Member Posts: 1,364 Member
  • Pickle107Pickle107 Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
    Having minimal self esteem for umpteen years. Once I get a job, I'm getting me Tinder!
  • TeenybuddaTeenybudda Member Posts: 206 Member Member Posts: 206 Member
    I just don't need the interference right now.
    Im content being on my own and it's a nice/happy place to be.

(I'm also starting to wonder if relationships are worth the hassle, every one says "when you find the right one it's different!" (As in, they can be amazing) Which I'm not gonna argue against but for the time being I'm just gonna stop looking, there's so much more to life.
    Its like, if you're looking, you can't be happy in the here and now because you're actively looking for something else so your mind is elsewhere. (Least thats true for me) and i really, really need to focus on my life as it is.

• TeenybuddaTeenybudda Member Posts: 206 Member Member Posts: 206 Member
    So.. 9 😳🤣
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Member Posts: 2,110 Member Member Posts: 2,110 Member
    Mostly due to lack of options in my area, but sometimes I let it get to me and start believing that there's just something wrong with me.
  • rfitnessmfplulzrfitnessmfplulz Member Posts: 154 Member Member Posts: 154 Member
    Mostly due to lack of options in my area, but sometimes I let it get to me and start believing that there's just something wrong with me.

You could move to a different area and find out for sure. :neutral:
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,873 Member Member Posts: 9,873 Member
    Mostly due to lack of options in my area, but sometimes I let it get to

I'd totally date your super sexy, handy, creative, clumsy, adorable self. :kissing_heart:
    I'll even wear stilts for you so you could be the little spoon, too!

and um..... I saw a lot of those options. They aren't good enough for you. Or for sheep.
  • aziz_n1aziz_n1 Member Posts: 140 Member Member Posts: 140 Member
    Still recovering from latest heartache. This one hit me harder than any previous one. Getting Conselling/Therapy to help recovery process.
    Self-belief, confidence, esteem etc is pretty low at present.
    Not sure anyone would be interested in me.
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,233 Member Member Posts: 9,233 Member
    According to some guy from this website it’s because I’m a pudgy nerd who can’t fight.
    edited August 2019
    According to some guy from this website it’s because I’m a pudgy nerd who can’t fight.

I think I know which guy ur talking about. 🤔 Don't listen to him tho.
    edited August 2019
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,218 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,218 Member