Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• nels5850
    nels5850 Posts: 76 Member
    nels5850 wrote: »
    Potentially 3. If the type is guys who still have baggage from a previous relationship but hide it from everyone, including themselves, until it all comes to a head and they realize it.

Let's make our first date to Goodwill. I have some shyte to drop off. Afterwards we can go thrifting.

Haha very smooth. I'm not a very good thrifter sadly...
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    @The_Usual_Suspects & @nels5850 I'm digging this possible love connection. Thrifting can be taught ;)
  • D9996
    D9996 Posts: 367 Member
    2 & 3
  • nels5850
    Potentially 3. If the type is guys who still have baggage from a previous relationship but hide it from everyone, including themselves, until it all comes to a head and they realize it.

Let's make our first date to Goodwill. I have some shyte to drop off. Afterwards we can go thrifting.

Haha very smooth. I'm not a very good thrifter sadly...

It's okay my little tenderoni. My heart still aches a bit from my last break up. Soon, though, I will be ready to start cupcaking with a sweet new someone..

Lol at least you know you still have baggage. So it's a step in the right direction for me 😂😂😂
  • jstrick20
    jstrick20 Posts: 33 Member
    2,4,6,7 here
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    I'm a MGTOW.😏
  • nels5850
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    I'm a MGTOW.😏

I don't even know what that means... And I'm not sure I even what to know haha
  • nels5850
    I'm a MGTOW.😏

Oh no 🤦🏻‍♂️. The male equivalent of toxic feminism. Don't go down that rabbit hole, my friend. There's nothing there.

I still wasn't sure what that meant until this. Thank you haha.

Well maybe I still have some questions but I think I have the basics down haha
  • nels5850
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm a MGTOW.😏

Oh no 🤦🏻‍♂️. The male equivalent of toxic feminism. Don't go down that rabbit hole, my friend. There's nothing there.

It can start a sh*tstorm if you question mgtow, so just don't :D I think it can be profitable, and productive, but the reasons why one would choose to go mgtow are often complex. A lot of women also agree with it.

I'm just assuming this either means a guy who sleeps around or an incel lol
  • nels5850
    I'm a MGTOW.😏

It can start a sh*tstorm if you question mgtow, so just don't :D I think it can be profitable, and productive, but the reasons why one would choose to go mgtow are often complex. A lot of women also agree with it.

Nah not incel, voluntary celibate. It's older guys who tend to do mgtow, and I don't really know the ins and outs of it myself.

Probably not worth knowing the ins and outs anyways haha
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    I quote too much ice-t and eazy e and it gets me nowhere

I should sprinkle in some kool moe dee
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    All my cutlery comes from the dollar store and these women can tell :cold_sweat:
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I'm a MGTOW.😏

Nah not incel, voluntary celibate. It's older guys who tend to do mgtow, and I don't really know the ins and outs of it myself.

Omg. There’s this guy on YT who is both an a** and hilarious (sometimes) who I learned about mgtow from. I’ve never seen or heard anyone ever talk about it before.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'd never be with anyone that would have me for a partner... :p

(and I'm changing my user name to MGTOW (thanx MelG^^^)